Welp

• Sioned wrote:

K then. cool story. Not like I expected any help from someone on the forum anyways. That's what everyone says.

"Lol don't want to help yourself then don't"

Well i'm tired of feeling this way but i've tried anything and everything and nothing's worked.

So take your statement and shove it up your ass, because i've tried a lot more than most of the selfish fucks in this world

I'm not the one who needs to take in my statement. You're trying so hard that you reject anything anyone says.
      Have fun, as nobody else is going to feel sorry for you. Night babe xx
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Sioned wrote:

If I go to college, which i'm noticing it's much more a waste of time than originally projected by the schools...I won't have time for that shit.

And after college...why bother

You'll find that one girl...just wait, and I didn't bother when I was in college last year but I found the guy of my dreams so i went for it.
      [SIGPIC]http://i45.tinypic.com/27yvmzn.jpg[/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]You can't accept it, until you learn it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    • go to places you actually like... events that interest you... where there are girls... not like the desert to meet lizards. if you like shopping for anything, go to malls, but dont hang out at VS where you might be perceived as a pervy vouyer... although most guys are :p. like to read? go to libraries and bookstores and check out the books AND the girls. dating sites? too passive wait & see IMO... try only the serious ones that have lots of girls in your city or area. but being out there in real places is better. oh yeah and there's always your school with cod classes and extracurricula activities (band, chior, etc.). good luck.
      btw i could use some +reps if anybody thinks my advice is worth a shit! lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by 19adonis ().