Constantly worrying about my girlfriend cheating on me?

• Constantly worrying about my girlfriend cheating on me?

I try changing my mindset but I'm just always worrying about the possibility that my girlfriend might cheat on me. We've been going out for almost 2 months now, and I really do like her and she's crazy about me too but I just the doubt. I've already talked to her about it and obviously said he won't cheat on me. Any help?
    • Re: Constantly worrying about my girlfriend cheating on me?

how about you convince her to get your name tattooed on her so in case she does try a guy will see the name and freak out...
      lol jk jk sorry
      umm... Sounds like you have trust issues I do too and how I've worked my way around it is just to trust my bf no matter how much I was telling myself not too and anytime a thought where that comes into play I tell myself that he is not cheating because he loves me and knew it would hurt more than anything else.... thats my advice

You have to trust her, if she says she will never cheat on you, trust her. I mean, does she go out? Does she hang out with you? Stay by your side? If she does that, then she obviously won't cheat on you.
      [SIGPIC]http://i45.tinypic.com/27yvmzn.jpg[/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]You can't accept it, until you learn it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If she's crazy about you she wouldn't cheat.
      I actually left my last boyfriend because he became so paranoid he would accuse me of lying about where I was and then called me a cheat! So your paranoia is more likely to destroy the relationship.

My mum said to me, why worry about them cheating? Worry or not, if they're going to do it to you, they're going to do it, so you can't stop it. You should spend the relationship happy and not worrying. If they cheat, they cheat and you move on. Don't throw away the relationship because of your paranoia and don't ruin the time you have together by filling it up with just worry and fear.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

My mum said to me, why worry about them cheating? Worry or not, if they're going to do it to you, they're going to do it, so you can't stop it. You should spend the relationship happy and not worrying. If they cheat, they cheat and you move on. Don't throw away the relationship because of your paranoia and don't ruin the time you have together by filling it up with just worry and fear.

Smart women. I like this a lot :P

Give her the benefit of the doubt. You can always fear of her cheating on you and yeah I know the feeling I go through it everyday, but worrying about it will just distract you from doing what matters most. Making her stay! If your constently going on and on about her cheating she might in the long one, or break up with you due to your trust issues.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      How far do you want me to suppress myself so that you'll be satisfied?

Your probably not insecure and your completely normal. This could be be a delusional disorder. I'm not making fun of you in the slightest bit. If you are constantly thinking she is cheating and playing scenarios in your head of her with another guy. This could be your issue. We all have problems and that's what makes us human. It could also be past relationships and them cheating on you or even if you live with a single parent. Tell your GF how you feel without freaking her out and maybe she can help with the situation. If you don't tell her you could be getting mad at her for no reason at all at times and this leads to a break up and you looking stupid.

What's there to worry about? If you get out of the mindset that love and sex has to be a choice amongst partners then you have nothing to lose, and nothing to worry about.

Just because your partner may, at some point, possibly have attraction to someone else, that doesn't mean that they stop bring attracted to you.

Honestly, I will never understand the monogamous frame of mind. It sounds terribly unenjoyable.