Are all girls whores deep down?

• Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

JohnDoe429 wrote:

But the problem is they aren't denying that they are all whores, they are saying that it's their right to be whores. So they technically agree with me yet they are arguing?

Nobody is "denying" it because it's fruitless, all you do is sit there with a "na na na, I'm right and you're all wronggggggg!" attitude. It's like arguing with a doorknob.

meg.loomis wrote:

Nobody is "denying" it because it's fruitless, all you do is sit there with a "na na na, I'm right and you're all wronggggggg!" attitude. It's like arguing with a doorknob.

How can I do that if you aren't denying it but rather, technically, agreeing with me? Maybe you're misinterpreting me.

Still convinced you have a guilty conscience though.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JohnDoe429 wrote:

Being overweight isn't a behavior. You have more control of being a slut than you do being gay or fat. Both of which aren't bad, like you're implying.

Funny you say that. Why is being a "slut" bad, like you're implying?

(And yes, overeating is a behaviour.)

JohnDoe429 wrote:

If they can be sluts then why can't I be a slut shamer?

Because it doesn't make the world a better place.

No one can stop you from doing it, but I also wouldn't recommend advertising that you're "a nice guy and actually have respect for women" at the same time. ;)

Scaredycrow wrote:

Funny you say that. Why is being a "slut" bad, like you're implying?

(And yes, overeating is a behaviour.)

Because it doesn't make the world a better place.

No one can stop you from doing it, but I also wouldn't recommend advertising that you're "a nice guy and actually have respect for women" at the same time. ;)

Being a slut is morally wrong IMO.

And as if overeating it the only reason for obesity? No, it's not.

Also I shouldn't advertise myself as a nice guy. I wrote this post a while ago and had it saved. I have realized I'm not. Maybe deep down somewhere I am but IDK. It's hard to be nice in this society.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scaredycrow wrote:

But why!?

Because it's my morals that I believe? I can tell you that I believe that guys with piercings and tattoos are freaks, there doesn't have to be an explanation per say.

BTW, you are implying that these girls really are sluts, thus agreeing with me.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by JohnDoe429 ().

Because that is not how society works. Just because someone does something you don't like doesn't give you the right to criticize their decision. I like how this is the only part out of my entire paragraph that you chose to pull out. Is it because you know you are beat at every turn, yet you still try and push your mislead and twisted views at us, thinking anyone of us care? Not only is it not socially acceptable to criticize someones personal life, you simply can't! You don't have enough social credibility at all even begin to start giving people suggestions as to how they should live their own life.

JohnDoe429 wrote:

How can I do that if you aren't denying it but rather, technically, agreeing with me? Maybe you're misinterpreting me.

Still convinced you have a guilty conscience though.

No one is 'technically agreeing' with you. We all disagree with you. We have all stated that not every girl is a slut, and in fact, it is quite a small percentage of girls that take part in seriously slutty behavior in the first place. Added on to that notion, I, and others, have stated that even if that smaller percentage of girls want to be slutty, it is their choice and we have no right to judge them based on their own life decisions. Both of these statements are disagreeing you, so maybe, it is you who is misunderstanding us.

bhenji wrote:

because that is not how society works. Just because someone does something you don't like doesn't give you the right to criticize their decision. I like how this is the only part out of my entire paragraph that you chose to pull out. Is it because you know you are beat at every turn, yet you still try and push your mislead and twisted views at us, thinking anyone of us care? Not only is it not socially acceptable to criticize someones personal life, you simply can't! You don't have enough social credibility at all even begin to start giving people suggestions as to how they should live their own life.

No one is 'technically agreeing' with you. We all disagree with you. We have all stated that not every girl is a slut, and in fact, it is quite a small percentage of girls that take part in seriously slutty behavior in the first place. Added on to that notion, i, and others, have stated that even if that smaller percentage of girls want to be slutty, it is their choice and we have no right to judge them based on their own life decisions. Both of these statements are disagreeing you, so maybe, it is you who is misunderstanding us.

i can do whatever i want. I can criticize whomever i want, just like you are!!!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's the point of asking a question if you do not want anyone to answer or disagree with you? We are all blatantly disagreeing with you on the idea that all girls are whores, so accept that. There are no implications or half answers, we are disagreeing with you.

The purpose of your post has long been fulfilled and now it's just an argument against sexism which, while being a worthwhile argument, seems to have little to no impact on your flawed perception, so there is really no reason to continue it. Yes, you can think or say whatever you want as there is freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean it does anyone any good to make a senseless arse of yourself.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!

Musicaddicted wrote:

What's the point of asking a question if you do not want anyone to answer or disagree with you? We are all blatantly disagreeing with you on the idea that all girls are whores, so accept that. There are no implications or half answers, we are disagreeing with you.

Except they aren't. They are saying it's their choice to be a whore, not that they aren't ones.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JohnDoe429 wrote:

i can do whatever i want. I can criticize whomever i want, just like you are!!!

Well, although it's true that I am judging you, I am doing so for a very different reason then you are. You are simply spurting out ignorant, illogical, and ridiculous statements about people you have never met and simply assume do one thing or another. When people try and prove you wrong, with success, you instead turn to badgering and biting back at them. You think all girls are sluts, yet you have less than five girl friends. You say you know they act slutty at parties, yet you've never been to one, let alone even been invited. You say you know that all girls want to be sluts deep down, but I think this is an excuse you made to try and comfort yourself, thinking that they all want you but you are too good for those 'sluts'. Truth is, you can't get any of them. You are ignorantly throwing around ludicrous statements which you have no proof to back up, and have constantly attacked anyone who has proven you wrong. So yes, I can judge you. Yes, we can judge you. But we are judging you on not your personal life, not your own decisions, but on how you conduct yourself socially and on your attitude, which needs adjusting.

JohnDoe429 wrote:

Hardly throwing a tantrum, just stating a fact. ;)

No, you pretty much threw a small tantrum, stating 'I can do this! I can do that! I can do whatever I want to!' simply because now, at this point, you are outnumbered, losing the argument, and still thinking you are right. You have no credibility anymore and are simply resorting to childish behavior in a last ditch effort to shake us, which makes us laugh even more at your failed attempt at a reasonable argument.

JohnDoe429 wrote:

Except they aren't. They are saying it's their choice to be a whore, not that they aren't ones.

No, we are all saying that girls are not all whores deep down. However, in regards to that small percentage of girls who choose to be what some consider "slutty", that is their decision and in the end it does not impact others/us, therefore our opinions of their behavior do not matter.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!