Are all girls whores deep down?

• Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

Bhenji wrote:

Well, although it's true that I am judging you, I am doing so for a very different reason then you are. You are simply spurting out ignorant, illogical, and ridiculous statements about people you have never met and simply assume do one thing or another. When people try and prove you wrong, with success, you instead turn to badgering and biting back at them. You think all girls are sluts, yet you have less than five girl friends. You say you know they act slutty at parties, yet you've never been to one, let alone even been invited. You say you know that all girls want to be sluts deep down, but I think this is an excuse you made to try and comfort yourself, thinking that they all want you but you are too good for those 'sluts'. Truth is, you can't get any of them. You are ignorantly throwing around ludicrous statements which you have no proof to back up, and have constantly attacked anyone who has proven you wrong. So yes, I can judge you. Yes, we can judge you. But we are judging you on not your personal life, not your own decisions, but on how you conduct yourself socially and on your attitude, which needs adjusting.

But you don't know me either, you judging me off of my posts on an internet forum seems worse.

Bhenji wrote:

No, you pretty much threw a small tantrum, stating 'I can do this! I can do that! I can do whatever I want to!' simply because now, at this point, you are outnumbered, losing the argument, and still thinking you are right. You have no credibility anymore and are simply resorting to childish behavior in a last ditch effort to shake us, which makes us laugh even more at your failed attempt at a reasonable argument.

But it was still true.

Musicaddicted wrote:

No, we are all saying that girls are not all whores deep down. However, in regards to that small percentage of girls who choose to be what some consider "slutty", that is their decision and in the end it does not impact others/us, therefore our opinions of their behavior do not matter.

I think it does. To an extent. I will explain more tomorrow but I'm tired right now.

But even if it doesn't impact me, I can still comment on it. Just like my attitude on this forum doesn't really impact you, you can still call me names and judge me.

Sweetie123 wrote:

JohnDoe u keep messing with meg and she is going to jack u up

You're mad because I rejected talking to you on those visitor message thingys.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JohnDoe429 wrote:

But you don't know me either, you judging me off of my posts on an internet forum seems worse.

True I don't know you, but I never judged you on anything I made up or inferred. Everything I judged you on I took from different posts made on this forum, and plain evidence. How is me judging you on your ignorant and ridiculous claim that all girls are sluts worse than what you are saying? It is not like I am attacking you for no reason, or for something that is your personal life. I am judging your decision to come on here and blatantly attack and push your views on anyone who disagrees with your ridiculous notion that all girls are sluts. You are the worst kind of person to argue with. Instead of presenting hard evidence, answering the response fully, and being respectful when replying; you attack anyone who disagrees with you and when cornered you resort to childish behavior consisting of pointing fingers and saying you can do 'this' and 'that' when really all you are doing is digging your hole just a little bit deeper.

JohnDoe429 wrote:

But it was still true

No, it wasn't really. Sure, you can say whatever you want to on here, but does that make it right? Not by a long shot. You need to take a step back and assess your behavior and attitude, because acting like an asshole is not going to get you anywhere in life.

meg.loomis wrote:

yeah but it'd be fun for me clicking a shiny little ban button ! :D

God lets hope mayank grants you the power of that shiny little button!

JohnDoe429 wrote:

Because it's my morals that I believe? I can tell you that I believe that guys with piercings and tattoos are freaks, there doesn't have to be an explanation per say.

"Just because" is an awful reason for justifying anything. Maybe I think it's okay to kill people. Why? Just because, that's my morals. :rolleyes:

I always try to figure out why I believe what I do. This isn't a comprehensive list, but, for example:
      - Shaming and name calling does in fact impact other people (it's detrimental)
      - Encouraging abstinence-only (which I assume you'd be in favour of) isn't very effective (and also arguably detrimental)

I'm not a huge fan of piercings or tattoos, but that's a personal preference. I'd never call someone a freak for getting one though and don't morally object to it - it's their body and it isn't harming me, so what's the point in thinking so negatively about it? :confused:

BTW, you are implying that these girls really are sluts, thus agreeing with me.

Some girls have a lot of sex and some girls don't. There's people at both ends of the spectrum. What everyone is saying is that there's nothing wrong with the people who are promiscuous.

JohnDoe429 wrote:

Bhenji, you need to look back at your posts because everything you have accused me of doing and said that it's "not right", you have done as well.

Have I now? Mind giving me some evidence of when and where I blatantly accused you and then judged you of doing something I had no idea you were guilty of? All you have been doing is saying 'Oh, it's my opinion and you guys are all wrong and I am right'. That has been this entire thread. You start off by asking a question, and they continue to beat on anyone who doesn't give you the answer you are looking for. Sure, I have judged you. Not saying I haven't. What I am saying is that I am justified in doing so, because my judging of you is in response to your ignorant and idiotic rant on how all girls are some how sluts, and that it is okay for you to stick your nose where it doesn't belong and judge them! I am sure everyone here will agree with me, right guys?

JohnDoe429 wrote:

Because it's my morals that I believe? I can tell you that I believe that guys with piercings and tattoos are freaks, there doesn't have to be an explanation per say.

There doesn't have to be an explanation? Right there your entire argument was thrown in the trash. YES, OF COURSE there has to be an explanation. You can't call every single girl in the world a slut, repeatedly attack anyone who disagrees, and call yourself right over and over again without an explanation!

Seeing as you're judging everyone, let's try this one:

Guys who think they look like McLovin (when he is a celebrity who can actually look decent), with usernames such as JohnDoe429 can't get girlfriends, so get upset and start throwing tantrums on the internet.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]