Are all girls whores deep down?

    • Are all girls whores deep down?

      Let me start by saying I'm 17 years old and a senior. I'm not your average teen, I've never done any drugs or drank alcohol. I have a small group of like 5 friends, only one of which is a girl. I've never had a girlfriend so obviously I'm inexperienced in that department, lol.

      BTW I may seem a bit angry, that's because I am. But I don't want to offend anyone, so please don't be.

      And it seems impossible nowadays to find a girl who actually has some respect and isn't a slut.

      It seems like most girls in high school (AND COLLEGE, ESPECIALLY) just want to get drunk, party, and follow the crowd. Especially in college they seem to have no self-respect and they go around doing the "grind" dance at parties, basically dry humping each other, giving lap dances, etc. They get drunk and wasted, wear barely ANY clothes, then they flash their privates and stuff. Then they sleep around and provide sexual favors to even the most douchebaggy of guys. WHAT WOULD THEIR PARENTS SAY? Then what is worse is the media glorifies it with movies like "American Pie" and "Project X" encouraging this behavior. I was reading about teens grinding at parties and dances. I've never been to an actual school dance in high school before. I went to some in middle school but they had the rule where you had to be a foot away from each other. Nowadays all I hear is that the dances are just for an excuse for girls to hump guys and say they're not sluts because everyone does it. But surely just because a majority of people do doesn't make it right? Girls get dressed up so beautifully just to dance dirty and rub their butt on some h0rny dbag guy.

      Even some of the girls who I thought were good turn out being slutty once I hear what they've done. Seems if most girls could get the D, they would want it. The only REAL "good girls" I know are the ones who are too ugly or awkward, etc for anyone to want to bang, but if anyone did they would totally do it, even if it were a stranger.

      I hear some REALLY nasty things. How the girls take their panties and bras off, freshmen girls grinding on seniors (so 14 year olds on 18 year olds), girls actually getting on their hands and knees for guys to rub their butt, grind lines, making out and hooking up with random guys, bodily fluids, etc. If I ever went to a dance and saw these things I would probably throw up...no lie.

      These are young girls and it seems like they are being manipulated by guys but enjoy it... It's disgusting. I just think it's sad that girls act this way. They deserve more. And what irks me the most is how all the time girls complain about wanting "respect" and a "nice guy"...well surely 'dancing' like that won't accomplish that.

      I try to be a nice guy but it seems to get me no where. And it seems like girls don't really care about class anymore, they like being bend over and groped like a mop.

      I'm a nice guy and actually have respect for women, instead of just treating them like sexual objects. I feel like I'm never going to meet a nice girl who actually respects herself. I often get depressed and stuff over this…I sometimes feel bad for the girls and myself. I would be a good boyfriend (I think), but it seems like girls don't want love, they just want to be sluts.

      And don't make and BS excuses like "she doesn't know what she wants" or it's her parents fault" without giving me a proper reason WHY that makes her act like a slut.

      I might get a lot of crap on here but IDC. I'm just wondering if there is any realists left in the world. Thanks.

      PS. Not only are girls giving out sex like it's candy but 99% of them like being called names, beaten up, and roughed around during sex. There's no longer a thing called "making love", they all just like getting beat up and called sluts in bed practically.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

      You go around assuming all girls are sluts and saying they're all out to get laid and are trashy.... wonder WHY you're a single virgin. Oh, and that the only girls who aren't whores are that way because they're "too ugly". Stop being such a bitter, whiney, nosy (get out of other people' business) little twat and you'll realize the world isn't so "awful".
    • Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

      meg.loomis wrote:

      You go around assuming all girls are sluts and saying they're all out to get laid and are trashy.... wonder WHY you're a single virgin. Oh, and that the only girls who aren't whores are that way because they're "too ugly". Stop being such a bitter, whiney, nosy (get out of other people' business) little twat and you'll realize the world isn't so "awful".


      Except I'm not being a twat. I am stating facts. You're either too ignorant to realize it, or you don't like them...so you are denying them. 17 years and I have had my fair share of experience. I am friends with people in college, I have seen what happens. And I know enough people and hear stories of what they have done...not just rumors...true stories.

      Hipster wrote:

      College/University will knock your socks off. Not that I necessarily approve it.


      And what's that mean exactly?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

      meg.loomis wrote:

      I AM a girl, you idiot. I know what I'm talking about, and a LOT of the girls I know aren't sluts.


      I never implied you weren't a girl, because I know you are one.

      Did you read the part about the "non-sluts" in my OP? Some girls claim they aren't but I think for the post part, they all want to be one deep down.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

      Blablabla. I am a girl, and I have never had sex, I have never acted like a slut, and you say ALL girls do that? Woah, a lot of girls respect themselves and don't go party. Tbh, I hate partying, drinking, smoking. Stop thinking you'll 'never' find a girl who respects herself, you will, but first you have to realize not all girls are like that.

      Edit: And I will NEVER want to be a slut. So stop thinking girls who respect themselves do.
      [SIGPIC]http://i45.tinypic.com/27yvmzn.jpg[/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]You can't accept it, until you learn it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Intermission ().

    • Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

      Hipster wrote:

      It means multiply what you see in high school by 3.


      Sadly, this is true for the most part.

      Intermission wrote:

      Blablabla. I am a girl, and I have never had sex, I have never acted like a slut, and you say ALL girls do that? Woah, a lot of girls respect themselves and don't go party. Tbh, I hate partying, drinking, smoking. Stop thinking you'll 'never' find a girl who respects herself, you will, but first you have to realize not all girls are like that.

      Edit: And I will NEVER want to be a slut. So stop thinking girls who respect themselves do.


      Is that how you really feel deep down or so sometimes you wanna let lose and do immoral things? Just saying.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Are all girls whores deep down?

      JohnDoe429 wrote:

      No, you're just ignorant. And probably side with sluts when they get called sluts and don't like it. Plus I have many female friends whom I do think would be sluts, if they could.


      Why would any of us side with sluts who get called sluts? Like wtf
      [SIGPIC]http://i45.tinypic.com/27yvmzn.jpg[/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]You can't accept it, until you learn it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]