One-night stand

• Re: One-night stand

PLAY3OY TO THE DEATH wrote:

To enter a club you need to be 19, while i am just 18. I just get in because i know the bouncers and they just turn the blind eye. Everyone who is at the club is "assumed" to be 19 or older. I told her i was 21 because i do look like it and she believed it. She couldn't have found out otherwise because there was no way for her to find out.

You are missing the point, It is not really about how old you actually are, its about the fact that that you lied to her and then got all bent out of shape when did the same to you.
      Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what a man is without pride, tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes.

I haven't used the word, yet you have. It's more like you are describing yourself.

You totally missed the point of my post, I was talking about what you said and how you contradict yourself with your words. You say we are all insecure? How about you? I'd say lying about your age is insecure and stupid. And you haven't said anything that proves your point. This why you are a fag.

I quote your exact words again as you are still in complete denial.

insecure young males call each other when they don't have anything intelligent, clever, or witty to say.

You are a insecure young male who hasn't said anything remotely intelligent since you got here.

It's pathetic how you hate the very thing you are. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Nightfall ().

Sweetie123 wrote:

Ha Nayr just got burned

Not really.

The only thing I see getting burned is OP and your bright red rep bar.

It's more like you are describing yourself.

Check again, he simply took what you said to show your obvious hypocrisy. You can't just say he is being faggot because he called you one without at least having a clear point you scrub. :lol:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Enderman ().

YO_VANILLA wrote:

You are missing the point, It is not really about how old you actually are, its about the fact that that you lied to her and then got all bent out of shape when did the same to you.

She wanted me either way. Even if i didn't lie to her, she still was after me. What she did was different though.

Nayr343 wrote:

You totally missed the point of my post, I was talking about what you said and how you contradict yourself with your words. You say we are all insecure? How about you? I'd say lying about your age is insecure and stupid. And you haven't said anything that proves your point. This why you are a fag.

I quote your exact words again as you are still in complete denial.

You are a insecure young male who hasn't said anything remotely intelligent since you got here.

It's pathetic how you hate the very thing you are. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

I thought the word faggot was meant to describe a homosexual. I didn't know you used it in a different way. I didn't say anyone was insecure at all. I simply quoted from the urban dictionary site regarding the word 'faggot'. I simply wanted input on a topic from people who do not know me and i got it. Why are you so upset over a simple matter? The world needs me more than they could ever need you. I am already more than you will ever amount to be. Don't be so negative and angry with people that are clearly greater than you are.

Enderman wrote:

Not really.

The only thing I see getting burned is OP and your bright red rep bar.

Check again, he simply took what you said to show your obvious hypocrisy. You can't just say he is being faggot because he called you one without at least having a clear point you scrub. :lol:

My rep bar? HAHAHAHAHA. I just came to this site for some input. You think my life revolves around a rep bar? Take a look at yourself if you think that is remotely important. Faggot means homosexual last time i checked. If you use it in a different context, i really do not care at all.

Intermission wrote:

Maybe one of your friends added her and told her about your age. People can do that.

My friends don't add any girls we meet. They simply just throw them away when they are done with them.
      Get Rich Or Die Trying $$$

Hello, hello, hello, hello white america, assassinate my character

My rep bar? HAHAHAHAHA. I just came to this site for some input. You think my life revolves around a rep bar? Take a look at yourself if you think that is remotely important. Faggot means homosexual last time i checked. If you use it in a different context, i really do not care at all.

He was referring to sweeties rep bar, learn how to fucking read scrub.

So why would she want to give me her number and insist on me writing it, telling me to text her immediately after, and wanting to see me again? How did it go wrong? I don't have my age on FB or anything and i cover my tracks very well for these types of things and i can't figure it out.

I have 21 as my age on FB.

Confirmed for lying virgin piece of shit.

YO_VANILLA wrote:

If thats what you have to tell yourself to get through the day.

She was the one that came on to me...

Good Ass Job wrote:

Confirmed for lying virgin piece of shit.

I'm guessing you don't have FB. There is something as "hide your age". I use a certain age for birthdays and such, which remains hidden.
      Get Rich Or Die Trying $$$

Hello, hello, hello, hello white america, assassinate my character