One-night stand

• One-night stand

I met a girl at a club on the weekend. She seemed very interested in me and i was also into her. After the club ended, we started talking and she gave me her number and added me on FB. I gave her a ride to her car, since she was from out of town and didn't know the city. She then told me to ditch my friends and to come with her and she'd take me home. I thought she just wanted to get each other better and one thing led to another and things happened to say the least. She told me she wanted to see me again and to text her because she would come back this week to see me. She deleted me off FB and she hasn't replied at all. I also didn't use a condom and i'm really hoping she didn't get pregnant. I am 18 and she was 23. I told her i was 21 when she asked me how old i was and that's what she knows. My friends believed that it was a one-night stand and hope i didn't get her pregnant, although she said she didn't sleep around. I really don't know what to do about anything.
      Get Rich Or Die Trying $$$

Hello, hello, hello, hello white america, assassinate my character
    • Re: One-night stand

Nestefy wrote:

Either that (^) or ... yeah, she got pregnant? OR she was also lying and she does sleep around ... OR she found out about your age?

Just cross your fingers and hope for the best :D

I really, really doubt i sucked in bed, since she said she had never orgasm before so much and it was her first time squirting. I just wanted to pursue her because she was just stunning and had everything i look for.

Hope she didn't pass you some STD

Sorry to say it but she sounds full of shit - never sleeps around (she did it only with you), never had orgasm (only with you), never squirts (only with you). Yeah, right. She ddn't say she was a virgin? LOL

She seems to be pretty experienced in seducing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ivaiva ().

V1NC3 wrote:

She most likely lied about her age too and that she was actually under 18, trust me. I know a few girls in my grade that can definitely qualify to be around 20 years old and they go to the club sometimes with fake ID's

No she didn't. She had her access card of where she worked. This girl was legit on what she said about her age at least.

ivaiva wrote:

Hope she didn't pass you some STD

Sorry to say it but she sounds full of shit - never sleeps around (she did it only with you), never had orgasm (only with you), never squirts (only with you). Yeah, right. She ddn't say she was a virgin? LOL

She seems to be pretty experienced in seducing.

Lol, she didn't say she was a virgin. She said she hadn't orgasm as much before, not that she hadn't at all.

JennyColada wrote:

Likely she just wanted to hit it and quit it.

She could be in BC, but having sex with a total stranger without a condom is pretty dangerous for your health. In the future, carry condoms.

So why would she want to give me her number and insist on me writing it, telling me to text her immediately after, and wanting to see me again? How did it go wrong? I don't have my age on FB or anything and i cover my tracks very well for these types of things and i can't figure it out.

PLAY3OY TO THE DEATH wrote:

So why would she want to give me her number and insist on me writing it, telling me to text her immediately after, and wanting to see me again? How did it go wrong? I don't have my age on FB or anything and i cover my tracks very well for these types of things and i can't figure it out.

Because a) you can't just dress and go without saying a word, it's some sort of conention to say these things (I'll call you and similar crap) and b) sex makes us do thing we wouldn't normally do - she was probably hormonal and maybe even wanted to meet you again but after few hours/days she realized she doesn't want to.

JennyColada wrote:

At the time she probably did enjoy her time with you and think she wanted to see you. But after the fact sometimes you think about it and realize "nah, I don't need to talk to him anymore."

Don't take it as an insult. Just enjoy the experience for what it was.

So it's more like every girl should be treated like a one-night stand? It was my mistake for thinking differently like my boys told me.

So it's more like every girl should be treated like a one-night stand?

I don't think that's what my reply was insinuating at all.

But, yea, I think it's probably ok to assume that things are casual until proven wrong. That's not to say that it's justified to treat a girl like trash the first time you're together, but planning for your 2.5 kids is probably unwarranted too.

JennyColada wrote:

I don't think that's what my reply was insinuating at all.

But, yea, I think it's probably ok to assume that things are casual until proven wrong. That's not to say that it's justified to treat a girl like trash the first time you're together, but planning for your 2.5 kids is probably unwarranted too.

My boys all treat the girls they know and meet like one-night stands. They always do that and they never get hurt like i did. I wouldn't do what my friends do before this event, but now it will be my motto. However, this shows that nice guys will always finish last and that girls are always gonna be disposed after aka one-night stand. I'm not talking about the kids part at all. I actually had an interest in her and see where it got me. Nice guys do finish last.

Wow.

Lol. This topic is a riot.

And you're kind of an idiot.

I'm sorry that you got hurt and I'm sorry that things didn't turn out as you'd hoped. But that has nothing to do with "nice guys". Sometimes people just want different things at different times. If you want to completely write off the entire female of the species then be my guest. If that's honestly how you wish to portray yourself then news flash: you were never a "nice" guy to begin with. Congrats on finding your true calling! And by that I mean congrats on playing a victim and taking someone else's choices as a personal affront.

My boys all treat the girls they know and meet like one-night stands. They always do that and they never get hurt like i did. I wouldn't do what my friends do before this event, but now it will be my motto. However, this shows that nice guys will always finish last and that girls are always gonna be disposed after aka one-night stand. I'm not talking about the kids part at all. I actually had an interest in her and see where it got me. Nice guys do finish last.

you had interest in a girl that fucks after a few hours....sounds like piss poor judgement on your part and now your salty....get over it and be lucky she at least touched your dick first

JennyColada wrote:

Wow.

Lol. This topic is a riot.

And you're kind of an idiot.

I'm sorry that you got hurt and I'm sorry that things didn't turn out as you'd hoped. But that has nothing to do with "nice guys". Sometimes people just want different things at different times. If you want to completely write off the entire female of the species then be my guest. If that's honestly how you wish to portray yourself then news flash: you were never a "nice" guy to begin with. Congrats on finding your true calling! And by that I mean congrats on playing a victim and taking someone else's choices as a personal affront.

Nobody said I was writing off the female species lol. I am not playing victim at all. I was just mistaken in thinking that I would get different results if I cared. You are right in one thing though. I'm not a nice guy at all, I simply changed my approach because I wanted something that would last. If I was a true nice guy, why would I hang out with people that treat girls like recyclable objects? Like I said before it was my mistake for thinking she was different. Treating girls like trash was never new to me, I simply needed a wake-up to go back to my true nature and that was that hoes are always going to be hoes.

skillet9980 wrote:

you had interest in a girl that fucks after a few hours....sounds like piss poor judgement on your part and now your salty....get over it and be lucky she at least touched your dick first

I'm not salty at all. Poor judgement? Not at all. I was deceived and I simply should've been more cautious. Thanks for your input homie. I know where my true nature is and it ain't caring for no broad.

So it's more like every girl should be treated like a one-night stand?

???:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

JennyColada wrote:

I'm sorry that you got hurt and I'm sorry that things didn't turn out as you'd hoped. But that has nothing to do with "nice guys". Sometimes people just want different things at different times. If you want to completely write off the entire female of the species then be my guest.

And by that I mean congrats on playing a victim and taking someone else's choices as a personal affront.

I agree. It happens like tons of times. I lost my virginity to a guy who never called me back. I was confused/depressed for a week but didn't start to hate guys. It was just not very well decision - my fault. Shit hapens. It's not so bad at all. You had sex, one great evening. Move on.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Treating girls like trash was never new to me, I simply needed a wake-up to go back to my true nature and that was that hoes are always going to be hoes.

What makes her a hoe? You did exactly the same thing as she did - had one night stand with a girl you met in club.