Confused and Need advice

• Confused and Need advice

what should I do? 6
        Move on (3) 50%
        Wait even longer (0) 0%
        Try and talk to her (2) 33%
        Leav it alone (1) 17%
      I need some serious help or advice
      So I like this girl who is new this year to our school and I like her A LOT! but I'm not sure whether she is playing games with me or not. I told one of my friends that I liked her and he said he liked her too, so I was like ooh okay, but he asked her out the NEXT DAY, when he knew I liked her!!! So a few days later we hung out and I knew for a fact I liked her but her boyfriend was there and she thought I wouldn't be her friend, but I was still there for her.

She told told me 2 weeks later that she would break up with him because she didn't feel like it was going anywhere and they were more like friends and being a couple wasn't that great, so I told my friend, and she said "YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!?!?" but i really wasn't "happy" or anything because I didn't know if she even liked me!

Keep in mind she talks to a lot of guys not like a hoe but she gives any Dick, Tom, or Harry her number. and EVERYBODY I mean EVERYBODY she comes across likes her.

So the other night I asked if she would even go out with me, but I told her not really go out but ya know be together in a way? but she said she didn't want to rush into anything again and she didn't want to ruin anything between us being friends. So I said yeah i respect that. But she also said she liked me A LOT! sooo I was like um okay. She later tells me that one of the random dudes she is talking to ASKS HER OUT! i thought it was over and I was done waiting I literally had no patience at all left for her anymore but I can't lie and say I would move on with my life as if nothing happened. She also asked me is I would be mad if she said yes... I said why I never un-friended you the first time, so she said yes to him -_-

BUUUUUUT she had the audacity to ask me if I think they'll last or not. Now here I am behind the computer wondering what to do with this. I am so lost and i don't want to be the player in this game anymore
      Please help and thanks in advance
    • Re: Confused and Need advice

V1NC3 wrote:

Talk to her one last time. If you still don't make any progress, move on because she clearly isn't the sophisticated, open minded girl you should should be setting your eyes on

Yes I've been talking to her as a friend and been trying to help with stuff but I'm still not sure what exactly is going through her mind and why she acting this way :( But thanks I'll try at least