i need help its killing me

• i need help its killing me

ive known this girl since freshman year and im a junior now i like this girl...alot actually,like her so much that to me she is the most beautiful girl at my school...btw im a teenager so that might help alot. ive been wondering if she likes me too she says she wants to sit by me because im funny and i make her laugh alot...i catch her looking at me sometimes from across the class..one day she walked up and said "whats up cutie" of coarse i wasnt ready for that...but i know i know alot of you will say juss go for it and make a move but thats whats been bothering me...i dont want to screw up my chance up over something stupid of something that never was...

i appreciate anything
      and thank you for your suggestions ahead of time
    • Re: i need help its killing me

In my opinion, the only things we regret are the things we don’t do. So what if you fuck it up then it was not meant to be in the first place. If you continue to leave it alone you going to always wonder if you missed what could have been the best damn relationship of your life. Take a chance the worst thing that happens is you find out she doesn’t like you then at least you know and go move on with your life rather than pine over her.

Ok - if you don't feel right taking a leap and telling her how you feel, then just get closer to her. Talk to her more, call her over the phone. Get to know her better than you do now. Then, once you are a little more comfortable about this, then you can tell her. Great things come to those who (i'm changing this a little) take it slowly, and make it last. Best of luck!

Ok, go for it and make your move dude! :D Or you can try waiting, and waiting, and waiting... while some other guy makes his move. You are already at first base, man, since girls like guys who makes them laugh. Read up on the subject of being a gentleman or gentle kid, whatever, nothing won't go wrong if you treat a girl like a lady.