He's confusing.

• He's confusing.

I've been speaking to this guy for a long time, even when I was in a relationship. (I wasn't cheating before you say anything, I was just talking to him when I was in a relationship). As some of you know, I recently broke up with my boyfriend, resulting in a lot of male attention -_-

So anyway, me and this guy went to the cinema, along with a couple of his friends a couple days ago. Before we met up, he was asking how I'd feel if he held my hand but I said "that's what couples do so I don't know". We met up, had a good evening and he did end up holding my hand a lot of the evening and throughout the film and putting his arm around me. So I took it that he liked me but I was still confused and I don't want to get into a relationship anytime soon so at the end of the evening and on the bus, I didn't hold his hand.

I went home and we started texting again and I told him straight that I'm not going to be his fuck buddy because he has a few of them. He said "I wasn't going to suggest it and I've grown out of that phase anyway". He then told me that his crush on me had come back, so I thought maybe he wanted a relationship. But I told him "there's no point having a crush on me because you won't get anywhere anytime soon anyway." He then said "I don't want to get into anything lol." He said that he wanted me as a cuddle buddy basically but he said that maybe we can kiss one day! I said "that's not what friends do and I only kiss guys I'm with." He then said " nvm, forget I ever said anything about a kiss"

He wants me to go over his next week for cuddles and I said he should invite his friends over too but he said we couldn't cuddle properly then but he accepted it and said he'd try to invite them. He then said, they most likely won't be able to come because they live so far away. So I basically suggested meeting up again in town instead.
      After that discussion, he went out clubbing and after a few hours, around midnight, I texted him asking if he was having fun and he replied saying, "Yeah, I might've pulled!". I instantly thought, that's a bit rude to go out, hold my hand, say you have a crush on me and then tell me that. But I just thought, oh well, we are both single, he can do what he likes. But it put the cherry on the big cake of confusion! :P

Do you have any idea what his intentions are? I've never been so confused by a guy. He doesn't want sex because he's out of the phase of doing that but he doesn't want a relationship, which he told me was because girls mess him around. But he wants me to be a cuddle buddy that he can kiss and hold hands with?:nono:
      I kind of don't want to bother with him anymore because I know what he's capable of doing to me, but I don't want to just ignore him because he pulled.. I'm not that much of a moody bitch. I know I'll have to be honest with him one day but right now, I don't know what to do or think.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?
    • Re: He's confusing.

juicemoisture wrote:

You obviously don't like him so why do you care?

The problem with girls is that they don't actually like guys or want relationships with guys. They simply want guys to want them and desire them. Girls just want the ego boost so they can feel desired.

Thats wrong not all girls just want attention so dont be a douche about it:nono:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Hann. wrote:

I've been speaking to this guy for a long time, even when I was in a relationship. (I wasn't cheating before you say anything, I was just talking to him when I was in a relationship). As some of you know, I recently broke up with my boyfriend, resulting in a lot of male attention -_-

So anyway, me and this guy went to the cinema, along with a couple of his friends a couple days ago. Before we met up, he was asking how I'd feel if he held my hand but I said "that's what couples do so I don't know". We met up, had a good evening and he did end up holding my hand a lot of the evening and throughout the film and putting his arm around me. So I took it that he liked me but I was still confused and I don't want to get into a relationship anytime soon so at the end of the evening and on the bus, I didn't hold his hand.

I went home and we started texting again and I told him straight that I'm not going to be his fuck buddy because he has a few of them. He said "I wasn't going to suggest it and I've grown out of that phase anyway". He then told me that his crush on me had come back, so I thought maybe he wanted a relationship. But I told him "there's no point having a crush on me because you won't get anywhere anytime soon anyway." He then said "I don't want to get into anything lol." He said that he wanted me as a cuddle buddy basically but he said that maybe we can kiss one day! I said "that's not what friends do and I only kiss guys I'm with." He then said " nvm, forget I ever said anything about a kiss"

He wants me to go over his next week for cuddles and I said he should invite his friends over too but he said we couldn't cuddle properly then but he accepted it and said he'd try to invite them. He then said, they most likely won't be able to come because they live so far away. So I basically suggested meeting up again in town instead.
      After that discussion, he went out clubbing and after a few hours, around midnight, I texted him asking if he was having fun and he replied saying, "Yeah, I might've pulled!". I instantly thought, that's a bit rude to go out, hold my hand, say you have a crush on me and then tell me that. But I just thought, oh well, we are both single, he can do what he likes. But it put the cherry on the big cake of confusion! :P

Do you have any idea what his intentions are? I've never been so confused by a guy. He doesn't want sex because he's out of the phase of doing that but he doesn't want a relationship, which he told me was because girls mess him around. But he wants me to be a cuddle buddy that he can kiss and hold hands with?:nono:
      I kind of don't want to bother with him anymore because I know what he's capable of doing to me, but I don't want to just ignore him because he pulled.. I'm not that much of a moody bitch. I know I'll have to be honest with him one day but right now, I don't know what to do or think.

Tbh Hannh i would just ask him what he wants and you need to decide what you want if you both just want cuddles thats fine but if 1 of you wants more its not fair if the other says no x
    • Re: He's confusing.

NaiveIdiot wrote:

You obviously don't like him so why do you care?

The problem with girls is that they don't actually like guys or want relationships with guys. They simply want guys to want them and desire them. Girls just want the ego boost so they can feel desired.

Women want sex.
      Women want love.
      Women want relationships because they love the guy and want to be intimate.
      Women have orgasms.
      Women love men, women or both.

Men want sex.
      Men want love.
      Men want relationships because they love the girl and want to be intimate.
      Men have orgasms.
      Men love women, men or both.

You clearly have some issues against women because some woman fucked you up ages ago. Stop throwing around such stupid generalisations which have been proven to you many times as untrue.
      Writing things that aren't true about women just makes you look like some sad depressed douche who has some stupid issue with women, probably because you can't get one. What do you gain from writing such shit? You're either a troll or fucking deranged.

Now shut the fuck up.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hann. ().