Looking to interview people like you!

• Looking to interview people like you!

Hi guys,

My names Rachael and I'm in my final year at University, studying Journalism.

I'm writing a piece on whether adults judge teenagers too harshly when they are in a relationship. I want to find out if it's just puppy love or the real deal.

I want your opinions on this! I'll be arguing both sides of the story and I want to know what modern teens actually think about falling in love, having a relationship and why you want your parents to stop fussing about it, or if you think they should.

I'm looking for general opinions on the topic so feel free to post in the thread or message me.

Also if you're interested in being interviewed properly for this piece PLEASE let me know, it'll be a great help and a great opportunity for you to voice your opinions.
    • Re: Looking to interview people like you!

I believe it all has to do with how the adults and the teenagers understand and view each other each other, where every situation is unique. It depends on whether the adult sees that specific teenager as mature or not, if they can take what the teenager feels and thinks truly. If there's any doubt in the maturity or sincerity of the teenager, the adult is going to simply assume that he cannot take any of the emotions and feelings of the teenager seriously, therefore the "puppy love" saying.

It also depends on how the adult understands the relationship between the two teenagers. The adult will be looking back at years of his/her experience with "love" and relationships and then compare it to that of the teenagers' relationship. If the adult remember how he felt sincere "love" for the first time and he sees the same expressions coming from BOTH of the teenagers, then the adult might take them seriously, but as before, if he sees them interact with each other that resembles one of the adult's experiences of "puppy love", then the adult is going to not take them seriously.

If you would like to "interview" me, then send a message my way and I will try to complete it.
    • Re: Looking to interview people like you!

I started dating my boyfriend as a teen. And I got lots of positive and negative response from my parents when we first started dating. My parents were very skeptical, but I stayed strong on the fact that we would be together and stay committed. And we're still together today. =)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][COLOR="DarkRed"] ~Video of my recent magazine editorial:[/COLOR] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kVnf84n5gk