I think I made a boo boo!

• I think I made a boo boo!

Uh, well as some of you know, I'm a relationship person so I don't do anything sexually with anyone I'm not with. I kind of frown upon people who have sex outside of relationships... I've also spoken about this guy before, I think in my last post.

Well uh, I went over a his house today and I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. It's the 4th time I've met up with him and I've spoken to him for months. We had cwtches and everything and then he ended up kissing me so I kissed him back and we kissed a few times. Then we went back to cuddling again for a few more hours, flirting a bit more and just snuggling and having a laugh. Then we kissed a bit more and then we were kissing like full on and a lot. I don't know why but I kept putting my leg over him when we were kissing a lot and I kept thinking 'HAN what are you doing?!'. It was like my mind couldn't control my body anymore. :O So we ended up stripping off after doing a bit of mutual masturbation, completely naked with him! I didn't feel in reality at all, I didn't really think about it and my body just did what it wanted! So we ended up having sex even oral! :O
      I always thought that I would never go all the way with someone I wasn't with so I'm a bit like wtf?! I always said I wouldn't sleep with him because he's slept with a lot of people but I have! :O

Afterwards, we were both kind of in shock, him probably more so. He was like 'woah I didn't expect that!' and we sat on his sofa in silence for a bit but he put his hand on my leg and made sure I was okay. Then later on, we cuddled and kissed again, I sat on his lap whilst on his computer and he was cuddling into my back and we were laughing about things and got along fine.

I thought I'd feel bad because I still have feelings for my ex but I don't actually! He's been a dick recently and I thought, 'I'm single, I can do what I like'. But I feel like I've gone against myself a bit because I don't agree with it! I feel a bit slaggy and I have no clue what's going to happen with me and him! He said he has a crush on me but sometimes I can't see myself ever being with him.. ahhgosh!
      I'm starting my new job tomorrow and I got this on my shoulders!
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?
    • Re: I think I made a boo boo!

i dont know how to phrase this correctly so here goes what will probably be the worst English ever

What you did was in no way at all wrong... You like this guy, he likes you, you are both single, so whats not OK about it? you both had fun, it wasn't weird (at least that's what i got from your post) and you guys hung out after, those are the signs of a relationship that's gonna work for at least a little while. You said you don't ever seeing yourself with him, why not? is he unattractive, is his reputation getting in the way? cause if its his rep, then ignore it, on the other hand your a teen, relationships don't have to last forever, (ever heard of a fling) so in the end, no one can judge you for it, and if you try to judge yourself, you need to remember one important thing... did the two of you have fun? cause if you did then there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Thats just my two cents, if i said something wrong, please feel free to tell me to STFU...

Yup
      TR
    • Re: I think I made a boo boo!

Juicemoisture - Girls like sex, deal with it.

Talrez - Yeah I like him, but probably more as a friend. Neither of us are up for a relationship right now. He said he wants another cuddle but I said that it may lead to something more but he said 'no it won't, we both agreed nothing will happen again, so it won't'. He isn't unnattractive there's just something about him that doesn't feel right and I wouldn't feel comfortable being with him. He has a bad reputation, I was the 20th girl he's slept with.. -_- I just think getting into a relationship that you know is going to end is silly, there's no point.
      I guess we did have fun.. but still, I'm going to get stereotyped a slag now. I think he understands that though and has been pretty supportive. He talks about my looks more than anything so I think he'd only be getting with me for my body, not for who I am. Though we did act like bf and gf afterwards, he still wanted cuddles and kisses. But he said I was a good kisser so that's why he wanted kisses. I think I should see him again, see what happens. I won't sleep with him, I may speak to him about it. Not sure.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hann. ().