Advice about my girlfriend?

• Advice about my girlfriend?

sometimes now that i notice it, my lady sometimes can dress like a dude?

I dont really notice it but sometimes i do and sometimes others do too..

The thing is idk how to bring it up and ask her about it..

I mean when i first met her she didnt dress at all like this..
      But we hadnt seen each other for about a year or a lil less.

She looks really beautiful how she was before..

I mean she still looks cute how she is now... jus sometimes ppl ask me about it. and id rather her look like she used too..

She gets mad when i bring this kinda stuff up.. any help?
    • Re: Advice about my girlfriend?

well it shouldnt matter what people think of her your dating her they aren't. Their opinions shouldnt mattee to you. If you would like to see her dress up maybe you should take her on a date where itsanditory to dress up. Or let her know that you dont mind if she dresses like a guy but you would like it if she could dress up again every now and than because you think she looks cute.

Tough one. As a girl, I know it can be veryyy hard to give girls constructive criticism about their looks without getting the super upset. Be as subtle as possible, like if you see a picture of how she used to look tell her 'you look gorgeous in this' or whatevs and when you see things you think she'd look nice in just say 'i bet that would look good on you' or whatevs. Idk, try that and see if it works. But at the end of the day if she refuses to budge on it, you'll probably have to accept that she's happy the way she looks

Well first yes indeed if shes happy with the way she is then just let her be and if you like her as for who she is you should accept that too no matter how she dresses.

Well then you said you didnt really notice, so that kinda means you like the way she is anyway no matter how she dresses now or back then. So then you should just ignore the people who do think any bad of it, its her choice and yours and not those others, they dont have to do anything with you 2 right?

And well if you were a bit bothered by it then you could maybe gently talk to her about it a bit or indeed compliment on things what she was wearing before, just do it gentle since she might take it harder then it looks. Its always good to be honest, but if shes happy as the way it is then just let that be.

Better that she is happy with how she looks then be irritated by others telling her how she needs to look.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by black.star ().

I kind of get your point and I don't. Personally, as a girl, I'd want my boyfriend to let me dress as I want. And it's pretty hard criticising a girl without getting her offended or upset. Sucks, right. But that's just the way we are! I think you're getting all worked up because of people noticing it. If they talk to you about it, tell them to fuck off and mind their own business because it's quite frankly non of their business! If you really don't like the way she looks, try going through pictures of you guys from when she used to dress differently and say how beautiful she looked, or how you love the clothes she was wearing. Just keep dropping little hints whenever you can. Or buy her a few girly clothes you'd like her to see her in as a gift. Just do it the indirect way and if she does really like you/love you, then she should slowly change to make you happy. But, most girls go through a phase of dressing like a tomboy. It's completely normal, and she'll probably grow out of it. Good luck!
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you. ♥
      [/FONT]http://www.staystrongyall.blogspot.com

laney wrote:

well it shouldnt matter what people think of her your dating her they aren't. Their opinions shouldnt mattee to you. If you would like to see her dress up maybe you should take her on a date where itsanditory to dress up. Or let her know that you dont mind if she dresses like a guy but you would like it if she could dress up again every now and than because you think she looks cute.

I am agree with laney. Right thinking about the topic keep it up..