Need some relationship help.. gf is disappointed

• Need some relationship help.. gf is disappointed

Before I start, I'd like to point out that my girlfriend and I live 2 hours away from each other.

Yesterday my girlfriend Lindsay asked me if I've had sex before, so I told her the truth (yes) and then she started asking me about the other girl and I told her the truth about everything. I could tell she was jealous and I told her she didn't have to be and that I loved her. Then she said quote "I'm just not sure how I feel, I guess I just don't understand how I'm any different than her" pretty much saying all I want is sex, which I don't. And for starters the other girl and I had sex and broke up 9 months before I even met Lindsay. I understand that she is unsure about herself and worried that she won't meet my expectations. I know she is sad and disappointed. Don't get me wrong, she has every right to be upset but I didn't even know she existed when we I had sex. So I can't really change anything. But here is where the story flips. She's only been in 2 relationship before me and she cheated on one with the other and has given them blowjobs, etc but never had sex. Therefore I have every right to feel the same why she does. How am I any different that those other guys. But I don't feel that way because everyone makes mistakes but that doesn't mean you have to treat each other differently. It doesn't make them a bad person, it just makes them human. Long story short, I want to make things right but there is always an argument to be had when I try to talk it over and I don't see how I did anything wrong. I told her the truth and was completely honest and I have been 100% faithful in this relationship. I don't know how else to make thing better other than to show her how much she means to me and how much I love her and will care for her no matter what happens. What else can I do to fix this?
    • Re: Need some relationship help.. gf is disappointed

You both need to understand that the past is the past and no-one can change it. Having had sex with other girl before you meet her doesnt mean that you are a bad guy nor you dont love lindsay enough, it just means that you have loved someone else before..
      you should talk to her and explain that if you do not care about what she has done before - cos you love her in the way she is NOW - neither should she.
    • Re: Need some relationship help.. gf is disappointed

Do NOT lie. Thats the worst thing you can do. Just tell her how you feel about her. Tell her that you love her. Let her know that having sex with that girl was a mistake. Let her know how you truly feel. Thats probably the best bet. Hope you guys can stay together!
      My username is not relevant anymore.

Kill it with fire!!!