If you had a death star type device that could destroy any country in the world

• Re: If you had a death star type device that could destroy any country in the world

Australia is America, but better, so fuck you. D:

I was an exchange student and a student ambassador to Australia.

Well, first, I'd pick out all the stupid people from America (95% of the population), send them to some fucking island, and I'd bomb that country. Fuck people.

Seriously though, if you wanna get rid of world mass, what about Antarctica?
      If life gives you a hundred reasons to be sad, give it a thousand reasons to smile.
    • Re: If you had a death star type device that could destroy any country in the world

American support for Israel is weakening every day. People are growing more and more aware of the atrocities against the Palestinians. Our president is not a friend of Israel. Etc, etc.

It's really not the fault of our people here who don't know about it, though. You think news networks owned by Jews are going to cover that shit? :lol:

Someone tell me why Israel is such an evil country. And you can't say they started a war with Hamas because Hamas has already been firing rockets into Israel and Israel went weeks and even months without retaliating

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And the last Muslim turd I argued with said the holocaust wasn't real and the jews set up world war 2, idk why the fuck you would think that, but you can't say that either

V1NC3 wrote:

Someone tell me why Israel is such an evil country

Do you seriously have no idea what they do to the Palestinian people? And I'm not even talking about lately. I'm talking about the last 60+ years.

Israel's Slow-Motion Genocide in Occupied Palestine

Israel: 60 years of Palestinian Genocide, by Gideon Polya - internationalnews

The Palestinian Genocide | The Libertarian Review

Do not respond to this thread until you've educated yourself on the subject. People like you are what makes America look idiotic to the rest of the world.

I know how Israel currently treats a lot of the Muslims living in their own country, but if we're talking about hating a country for genocide committed decades ago, then we should also hate countries like Turkey (Armenian genocide) and France (Algerian genocide)

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

In fact, I'm going to change the country I want to wipe out to Russia because of what they did to Georgia and I'm part Georgian. All countries should pull their support for Russia and back up Georgia just like you people suggest countries should do to Israel (and back up the Palestenians instead)

Ari Gold wrote:

Do you seriously have no idea what they do to the Palestinian people? And I'm not even talking about lately. I'm talking about the last 60+ years.

Israel's Slow-Motion Genocide in Occupied Palestine

Israel: 60 years of Palestinian Genocide, by Gideon Polya - internationalnews

The Palestinian Genocide | The Libertarian Review

Do not respond to this thread until you've educated yourself on the subject. People like you are what makes America look idiotic to the rest of the world.

All the sources you brought were mainly a mix of anti-Israeli whining, holocaust-deniers citing, and blatant lies. The most important thing, facts, was almost completely missing and the few that appeared were distorted and out of context.
      So why not cut the bullshit and start talking facts, all the data i'm bringing here is from wikipedia:
      Number of Palestinians killed from 1948 to 2009: 10,000-15,000. That's right, not 5 million, not at least 200,000 children. That's sad of course, but it's not even close to genocide. 15,000 people in 60 years is approximately 250 people per year.
      In comparison, let's how many people killed in other conflicts (not all of them are even considered genocide):
      In the Syrian Civil War, 36,000 people were killed in a year and a half.
      In the Darfur conflict, 200,000 people were killed in 6 years.
      In the Rwandan genocide, 800,000 people were killed in 3 months.
      In Iraq War, at least 100,000 people were killed in 8 years.
      In the Lebanese Civil War, 120,000 people were killed in 15 years.
      Now please tell me how the fuck is this a genocide.
      Now let's see some facts about the life in the Palestinian Terrirories:
      Birth rate: 24.56
      Mortality rate: 3.58
      Life expectancy: 72.4 years.
      Infant mortality rate: 14.47
      Literacy rate: 92%
      HDI: 0.641.
      isn't it a little strange that the standard of living in the West Bank (don't forget, they're being "genocided" at these very moments!) is actually higher than the standard in Syria and Iraq and Egypt, the countries of their free, independant brothers? And how come a "genocided" population have its birth rate 8 times higher than its mortality rate? I'd like to hear an answer.

And 3 little comments about the sources you brought:
      1. The map in the first one, showing palestine in 1946 like all of it was belong to the Palestinians. According to the international law at this time (as decided in 1920 at San Remo Conference), all of this area, including even Jordan, was allocated to build a state to the Jewish people.
      2. One of your articles mentiond the fact that 85% of the christian Palestinians immigrated from Palestine. Think about it for a sec, why them? why the Muslims are staying and the christians are running away? well of course he tries to make you think that it's Israel's fault, but the truth is that the christians in the West Bank suffering from intensive abuse and harrasments. Freedom of religion? not there.
      3. One of your articles cited the UN Human Rights Council to support his claims. Did you know that the last two UN secretery-general admitted that it's biased against Israel? That 50‰ of its decision are against Israel and not even one are against Sudan? That Syria is right now a member there? It sure says something about the credibilty of that article you brought.

tl;dr: read anyway, it's important.