Hooking up with a slut

• Hooking up with a slut

Hooked up with a really attractive girl. She had just broken up with her bf that week and i hooked up with her drunk at a party. She went on to hook up with 2 other guys that weekend. Safe to say she is a slut. Shes insecure, or at least she makes it out to be like that. She told her friends i was good at kissing and she told one of my friends she would do it again. But then again she still hooks up with other guys. Drunk horny me says to keeping hooking up with her while sober me says in shouldnt. We only hang out drunk or high. We talk occasionally in school. She seems like a tease. When i walk by her and her friends she says high really loudly as if to tease me or says hi and walks away quickly. Almost hooked up with her a second time at party. She was debating between me and another guy but neither of us did. Also she is kind of hated in out school amongst girls. Shes hot, slutty, hated, and a tease and i still kind of want to hook up with her. I dont have a ton of confidence so i dont think i could get another girl. How do i handle this???
    • Re: Hooking up with a slut

Bad idea, there is already this one kid in my grade that hooks up with a slut and everyone thinks he's a wuss for not being able to aim 'higher.' Btw, I don't have as much confidence with girls either to be honest, but you just got to find the one that you think is best suited for yourself and build up on her if you know what I mean. It's a lot easier than you think