I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but....

• I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but....

:oI know this sounds a little ridiculous, but I am kinda having a self-conscious issue. Any time I go shopping I have a hard time finding shirts. And even worse, my bra size is so different that I have to go to a taylor just to get a bra that fits right... I'm a 36F so, yeah I've already passed the D's and E's.... I hate that, because I get comments from the guys at school all the time, I mean it's either I have a way tight shirt that makes them look big or a way too big shirt that shows cleavage. I mean, what would you do if you were me?
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.
    • Re: I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but....

Lol I'm not overweight, I weigh 120 lbs don't get me wrong I'm not the skinniest, but I'm healthy sized and I play a lot of school sports. X3

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Taylors are very pricey and at the moment I don't have a lot of money, so I'm kinda stuck with what I got

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Taylors are very pricey and at the moment I don't have a lot of money, so I'm kinda stuck with what I got
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.

What they mean by using you is you sending him pics of your boobs and him claiming he'll help only after he sees them when he's probably just a perv who wants to see a chick's tits. btw, i'm not accusing him of anything, just explaining. :)
      I honestly don't know what to say...
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you. ♥
      [/FONT]http://www.staystrongyall.blogspot.com

Ugh. I can't believe all these perverts are asking for "proof". To everyone on here who wants pictures, FUCK OFF! Leave her alone! And to you, ~EmoCuttingAngel~, I would agree with ari. Also, PLEASE do NOT post a picture of your boobs. These people trying to get you to are just trying to find something to jack off to. You could try a tank-top and shirt combo to get rid of the cleavage issue.
      [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Life's a thousand yesterdays to learn from, a thousand tomorrows to plan for, and one today to be the best you can be.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Not even 8 and a half stone, yet 36F boobs?
      I'm sorry but I find that a little unbelievable unless you've had surgery.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

I am most certainly not encouraging you to post pics. Don't do that.
      Although I do doubt you weigh < 8 and a half stone and have 36F boobs...
      You also sound ridiculously innocent and niave.

Either way, my advice to anyone in a situation similar to what the OP claims, wear looser clothing or something idk. You just have to find somethong that suits your body type.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” &#8213; Ralph Waldo Emerson [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I don't think the 'prove it' posts would come anywhere near working.
      Does sound strange to have a small girl with such big breasts but it does happen. When you are old enough look at breast reduction surgery as you will have a lifetime of back problems.

As for clothes you might have to stick with larger t shirts rather than button up shirts.

Just know if you get breast surgery you may not be able to breastfeed if you have kids someday, don't know if you care about that but there it is. :)

I would agree with the layering suggestion if that's possible (like, if it won't be way too hot). Maybe thin layers? IDK. :)
      "I think you call me 'Sexy'." "Only when we're alone!" "We are alone." "Come on then, Sexy."
      ~I am the Doctor's Sexy