Would you let your kids to use profanity?

• Would you let your kids to use profanity?

If you would, why? Does that include any word at any age (e.g. saying "cunt" to the girls in the kindergarten)?
      If you wouldn't, why? At what age you'd let them, if any? What words do you consider as profanity ("crap" and "fuck" aren't the same)?

Discuss.

Post was edited 1 time, last by RDCF ().

• Re: Would you let your kids to use profanity?

Fuck yes.

You've got to take power away from the words at an early age so they won't grow up getting all pissy and faggy anytime someone calls them a cunt, jew, nigger, faggot or dickmunch.

A man with no trigger is a lot harder to defeat than a man who will go full on rageboner because you've uttered a few poorly thought out phrases.

Ari Gold;1063044224 wrote:

Nigger, you're my favorite victim. :blush:

Matt;1062946634 wrote:

Future applications will be when we believe we require mods are required.
    • Re: Would you let your kids to use profanity?

meg.loomis wrote:

I would rather teach them when it's "appropriate" vs "inappropriate" than just say "don't do it.". Only after a certain age, too.

I wouldn't outright ban them from using it, but they need to know the time and place because not everyone is going to be so forgiving.

It bugs me though when people are absolutely incapable of speaking a single sentence without dropping an f-bomb or something, so I hope my kids wouldn't turn out like that. =/