How to ask/tell gf that i want to go with some friends?

• How to ask/tell gf that i want to go with some friends?

Okay, me and my lady usually do everything together.. and most of the time its hard for us to go out and see friends cus she wants a place where we can both sleep at together.

My friend and my uncle want me to visit them.. im going to bring another friend with me. id love to bring my lady dont get me wrong.. just i dont know where we would sleep if we tag along.. cus most people either dont want a girl sleeping over or only want a few ppl spending the night..

Me and my friends also plan to go shrooming for our 3rd time. and i dont know if my other friends would wat my lady slowing us down on our trip or distracting me..

I want her to go.. but idk how i could work out something for both of us.

Itd be easier if i just went alone with my friend or just alone period.

Idk how to say that to her cus we usually do everything together. She also gets very touching bout things like this and can get very offended and offensive.

Help guys! Im just a guy who has some friends and family wanting to all catch up!
    • Re: How to ask/tell gf that i want to go with some friends?

I agree with the above post. Try to lessen the blow with saying you have something planned special for the both of you, so you'd like to just hang out with your family and friends this time. Make sure she doesn't feel like you don't want her to go, but that you'd just rather spend this time with your family and friends and make other time for her when you can focus all your attention on her and not have to divide your attention between friends/family/girlfriend.
    • Re: How to ask/tell gf that i want to go with some friends?

Thanks guys for the advice!

I had a friend recommend doing something with her when i get back aswell, i guess ill do that. i should have money left over and maybe i can take her out for dinner or go see a movie or something :)...

i also had the idea of having her spend time with her friends while me and my friend go.

if she still doesnt like either of the ideas.. what then..? i dont think i should bring it up right now cus shes kinda on her time of the month right now.. and seems to always make a big deal outta everything... ahh.. women.. haha