Nagging Feeling that I've Done Something Wrong

• Nagging Feeling that I've Done Something Wrong

You know how when you're a little kid and you do something wrong, and the guilt and the worry that you'll get caught and punished follows you? I feel that all the time, even though I don't know what I've done wrong. The feeling intensifies whenever my mom is mad, even if she's not mad at me. I don't know what started the feeling. It just sort of happens. Am I alone in this? Is there a reason? Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you know why this happens, please tell me. :confused:
      [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Life's a thousand yesterdays to learn from, a thousand tomorrows to plan for, and one today to be the best you can be.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    • Re: Nagging Feeling that I've Done Something Wrong

Yeah, I get this sometimes, especially when it comes to parents being peeved at something unrelated. Can't say I know why this happens- maybe its just you misinterpreting your own caution for something you're worried you'll do in future, or maybe its something caused by the vibes you get from other people. Anyway, you're certainly not the only one.