It's not my fault

• Re: It's not my fault

Don't ever kill yourself because of other people.
      I used to be bullied for being a mixed kid and i felt so suicidal. You're not alone. You mean a lot. You have so much more ahead of you, just view this as a mountain you must overcome. You can do it and I know it. don't worry. I'm sure you are an amazing person. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if they can't see that then that is their problem. Your imperfections make you perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're worth it. ^^

You should better instead stand up for yourself for once, dont let them walk over you. Say something about it or you could ignore them.
      They are just idiots who think its funny to hurt other people, you are better then that.

And you could always try to talk with someone about this, there are so many more who are bullied, your not the only one. But you need to get yourself together and stand up for yourself.

“If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.”
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

I agree with Black.star.

If you're just normally living your life, being polite and nice, it's not your fault that some other people are disrespectful to you anyway.

BUT.

You have the power to let what they do and say get to. You have the power to choose how you react to their behavior. You have the power to decide to hang on to life.

You can't just lay there in the dark feeling miserable, hoping that the people around you will change, you have to stand up for yourself.

You know that they are bullies and jerks, so why do you believe them when they call you fat?
      And even if you are fat, why does their opinion with regards to your weight matter?
      They send you hate mail, but so what? Why do you care about whether these jerks love or hate you? Do you really want to be loved by monsters? Do you want monsters to be your friends?
      They laugh at you, but so what? Again, just because they want you to feel embarrassed and do everything to make you feel so doesn't mean you actually ought to feel embarrassed.

They are bullies. It is their full-time JOB to make you feel bad and the amusement (and eventual feelings of superiority) they get from it is their income. And you know that, so why do you let them win?

Yes, YOU.

I'm not trying to make you feel guilty when I emphasize the power that you have. It's not your fault if you just happen to be surroundered by jerks, but I suggest you avoid acting like there is absolutely nothing you can do when this simply isn't true.
      If you think you can't overcome this by yourself, seek help. Whether it be your parents, teachers, the school counselor, etc. There's no shame to it. No human grows up independently , we all need help at some point and that's perfectly fine.

I hope you'll find the strength to fight and the insight to win.