Have You Ever Cut Yourself?

• Re: Have You Ever Cut Yourself?

Yeah, I used to cut myself with nail manicure pieces and scissors about 2 years ago, but I stopped been clean ever since. I realised there was no point in it and I was only inflicting more pain on myself. The scars took awhile to go away but they did eventually and I talked to my mom opened up to her about how I felt and she actually was the one who helped me through alot of it. My dad too.
      KillFeedRepeat

To SugarRush:

Why cut yourself like that? Since 6?

I mean i get mad sometimes, I just start like grinding my teeth and sometimes even broke things.

Instead of just cutting yourself, why not telling people about it? Or tell a friend or something.

I tell my friends i'm mad and they are all worried.

I mean seriously... cutting yourself?

Why?

Do you want to die?

x.VampireSaliva wrote:

Yeah, I used to cut myself with nail manicure pieces and scissors about 2 years ago, but I stopped been clean ever since. I realised there was no point in it and I was only inflicting more pain on myself. The scars took awhile to go away but they did eventually and I talked to my mom opened up to her about how I felt and she actually was the one who helped me through alot of it. My dad too.

Untitled:: wrote:

To SugarRush:

Why cut yourself like that? Since 6?

I mean i get mad sometimes, I just start like grinding my teeth and sometimes even broke things.

Instead of just cutting yourself, why not telling people about it? Or tell a friend or something.

I tell my friends i'm mad and they are all worried.

I mean seriously... cutting yourself?

Why?

Do you want to die?

Smart. Thumbs up to you.
      +Rep'd
      [SIZE=2]
      [/SIZE]

Untitled::...
      It's not being mad. It's depression. Cutting yourself for some people is not a choice or not. For me...I couldn't help myself. For some, it's attention, and they deserve to be shot or something, 'cause that's just fucking stupid.
      Cutting yourself is a way to release built up anger and emotion and get rid of the pain within one's self.
      You've obviously never been in such a state that you feel you haven't got a lot left and that the world hates you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Yes I have been in that state, I just dont think as low as to go and start treating my body in a horrible way. And about the world hating me, that is definitely a possibility. Being a little ant around this world with a million and billion more people, it's really possible for me to be hated. Since some of them dont even know me, and I walk around being forgotten.

Proud to say I've never cut myself. I guess I just look at it this way:

I've been pushed far before. Very far. But I can't even FATHOM cutting yourself. Especially not your legs or your arms. I find it to be a bit.. I don't know. I can't find a word to use that wouldn't be emotionally insensitive. But it's absolutely silly. I guess you can say "You wouldn't know, you haven't been there" but I have been there. My life has been pushed PAST that point. It's a will thing. If you can't handle the pressure, you resort to things like cutting yourself. I just can't imagine myself being that desperate. And I've been in really horrible situations. I don't have any grandparents, my parents used to argue every night to the point where my mom got up and walked out a few times. We've nearly lost our house. We've gone completely broke. But I've never even remotely thought about cutting.

Dunno.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

I used to cut myself in 7th and 8th grade. I never cut my wrists though, way too obvious. I used to cut my inner thigh or under my arms where you couldn't see it if I had a short sleeved shirt on. I didn't do it often, nor did I do it deep, but it was one of those things I did every couple of months because I had been depressed for so long. All together I think I did it about 10 times.

I stopped all together once I got into high school and haven't done it since 8th grade. :]

When you've lost a family member to suicide, you realize how ridiculous the thought of cutting yourself is.

SweetLikeMySin wrote:

I used to cut myself in 7th and 8th grade. I never cut my wrists though, way too obvious. I used to cut my inner thigh or under my arms where you couldn't see it if I had a short sleeved shirt on. I didn't do it often, nor did I do it deep, but it was one of those things I did every couple of months because I had been depressed for so long. All together I think I did it about 10 times.

I stopped all together once I got into high school and haven't done it since 8th grade. :]

Good :) I'm glad for you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

iNTaYkE wrote:

Well said my Asian friend.

Lol wasn't it homegirl a while back?:lol:

TheFunkyBunch wrote:

When you've lost a family member to suicide, you realize how ridiculous the thought of cutting yourself is.

I've lost 2 immediate members because of it.:mad:
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]