Have You Ever Cut Yourself?

• Re: Have You Ever Cut Yourself?

kjph3 wrote:

as an excutter i want to say u people are so harsh sometimes u do it as a way to exsacpe mental pain if u cut for attenchen u are stupid but if u dont show ur cuts u try to hide them it may be wat u thought was the best soultion.. and byr saying their stupid for doing so it mentaly hurts them more forcing them to feel bad and want to cut again... they need suport not a lecture about how stupid it is.. also sometimes u do it to just see if u can feel and once u know u can feel it it gets addicting i have gone about 2 month sence i last cut .. my grandma died and i was questiong god al together and my friend(one of my best riends) said shit happens like he didnt even care i cryed my self to sleep and ended up taking a razor blade to my legs... its a bad choice but dont make people feel stupid for makeing it
      u all have made mistakes how would u feel if everytime u did someone made u feel like a dumb peice of crap for it

I can understand what you're trying to say. I wouldn't say someone who cuts themselves are stupid, but I've lost 2 grandmas, a woman who took care of me from 3 weeks old who was practically my grandma, my grandpa, my cousin and my uncle. I was never pushed to cut. I understand that people say "Don't say it until you've been there". So I guess that gives me the right to say it's whatever because I've been there. I dunno, honestly.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

see u know what im talking about i've lost alit of family in the past 4 years and when the first and most important death happened i was at that age were i hadnt really witnessed a death of a loved one ..the age were it was so reall i couldnt handle it i had heard about cutting so itryed it .. my friends helped me thro it but i wasnt the same i was numb depressed so i did it to feel... i was never really forceful with it.......

and people on here make me feel like i a idiot b/c i made a mistake u can't say its stupid or wrong until u have been in the situation

yes i agree but those who did make a MISTAKE should not be put down for wat they once did

think of one stupid mistake u have made in the past
      wat if someone kept reminding u how stupid u were or that it was rong
      wouldnt it hurt

and by situation i mean being in my shoes in what i had to go tho
      i was numb that the worst feeling in the world......im betting u dont know wat its like to be numb to only want to be happy
      see u don't know wat its like to want to tear ur skin off bit by bit b/c u hate everything about urself and about ur life
      u have never cryed ur self to sleep b/c u were let down for the smallest thing and the only way to ventsometimes is pain
      u probly have never been thro that have u?

kjph3 wrote:

yes i agree but those who did make a MISTAKE should not be put down for wat they once did

think of one stupid mistake u have made in the past
      wat if someone kept reminding u how stupid u were or that it was rong
      wouldnt it hurt

and by situation i mean being in my shoes in what i had to go tho
      i was numb that the worst feeling in the world......im betting u dont know wat its like to be numb to only want to be happy
      see u don't know wat its like to want to tear ur skin off bit by bit b/c u hate everything about urself and about ur life
      u have never cryed ur self to sleep b/c u were let down for the smallest thing and the only way to ventsometimes is pain
      u probly have never been thro that have u?

It really is true that you don't know what it's like unless you've been there. The temptation is there to do something dumb, but a handfull of people just choose not to. Not everyone has a strong mind and nerves of still like I do. I was brought up to show emotion, but be a man and stand your ground in the face of turmoil. And I've always been like that. I may cry my eyes out, but harming myself isn't an option.

And you're really right. Those who make mistakes don't deserve to be constantly chastised for them. It only makes it worse.

Crying is a perfectly acceptable way of handling emotion, and I've done it a lot. I think that what your father said (nappies etc) is rather pathetic, and I have pity on his morals.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

the thing that amazes me is i use to be really close with my dad too i was always the one he picked on when i was younger but then we became really close now im not close with anyone

i dont really cut anymore i have gone back to it a few times.. but i am doing better i am staring to feel depressed again.. it more like i have major anixitity all the time its driving me nuts.. i don't cry infront of my family hardly ever atleast but o well i have good friend i can kinda lean on some times they just dont get it then i write its kinda a fall back stress reliver that can be stressful

I don't think I ever claimed to be great. I'm just saying that you're acting like everyone is supposed to be extremely strong and not show any kind of emotion. If anything, I'm not the one acting like the elitist, you are. Not everyone can take that much stress.