Depression cure

• Re: Depression cure

It helps to keep the mind occupied, busy, always doing something. Try this, nowadays you can make money right from your bedroom. If you want something to keep yourself busy and a way to earn easy cash then try this.. Depression solved!

http//tinyurl .com/2csxtvg

it has some games and many ways to help you earn cash right from your laptop, hope it helps ~

Benton123 wrote:

Do take deep breath in fresh air, Take multivitamin regularly,
      Share your problems with your family, Avoid alcohol, caffeine and other stimulants....

This sure as hell didn't work for me. I tried all that and ended up writing a suicide note which I later burned after I got drunk.

JohnMat wrote:

For a better and effective depression cure, 8-10 hours sleep, daily exercises, to be sociable, healthy eating and positive thinking these all things are most useful to reduce depression. Meditation is one of the best idea for depression cure.

^ Now this doe's work for me. I found taking out my aggression via martial art's,sleep aid's and being told how great I am actually do make me feel better. As it would turn out even though I'm 18 I'm still just an upset little boy deep down that need's a hug. At least that's what my psychiatrist told me.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

Benton123 wrote:

Do take deep breath in fresh air, Take multivitamin regularly,
      Share your problems with your family, Avoid alcohol, caffeine and other stimulants....

This won't work for everyone. It should evaluated and treated based on a case-by-case scenario.

Take a deep breath in fresh air? There are breathing exercises and meditation if that's what you mean.

Multivitamins (or a change of diet accordingly) and exercise usually do help.

Sharing problems with your family may not always be the best idea if your family is the cause of the problem in the first place.

Avoiding depressants and stimulants is easier said than done.

All depends on the person's circumstances and if they have any other mental health disorders. Better to see a doctor to rule out any underlying causes and then be referred to an appropriate method of treatment.
      [SIZE="1"]Ex Scientia Vera.[/SIZE]