High School

• Re: High School

The bombest wrote:

So im going to high school this year. So how do i deal with sluts, whores, girls just like to show off their body. And rumors? Im not trying to get into shit this year. And what about guys? Because you no. They are older.

Won't happen. You'll be pulled into drama one way or another. When I first started, I thought if I lay low, people would leave me alone. But then I liked the idea of getting popular, so I hung out with the highest people I could find, and ended up being branded as a slut. Hell, there's a rumor now that I've slept with a teacher, just because he wink at me infront of the whole class. Drama will suck when it comes, but if you wait awhile, and not let anyone do anything, they'll get bored and go onto the next kid.

Everyone going into high school is thinking the same thing as you, don't worry. Just find a good group of friends early and stick with them. Girls love to gossip, especially the "popular girls" but don't even worry about them. It's honestly not that bad, best 4 years of my life for sure.

Here's something I learned over the years that might help you out. When I started high school, I lacked any sort of social skills and would go entire school days without speaking if I wanted to. Eventually I wanted to be "popular" so I ditched my real friends, the kinda dorky gamers/misfits, and started hanging out with a guy named Jacob. Now Jacob was a badass in my eyes, he smoked pot, used mushrooms, and all sorts of other drugs, went to class blazed, and started fights just for the thrill of it. So I started hanging with his crew and did the same. Only problem was, that wasn't really what I'm about so it didn't feel right, and I now got the reputation of a burnout. I ended up being dumped by a girl I still care about because of that. A year later I ditched that crowd and decided to say fuck off to the idea of social interaction so I became a loner that would get high alone. Last year I tried rekindling my former relationships with my oldest friends but found they had no interest in me anymore, so I started hanging out with my schools "biggest losers", people who I've grown to love like brothers. This year I continued hanging out with them until they decided to start doing what I did freshman year. I tried stopping them, they didn't want to and one of them got arrested causing me to sever my ties with them. I now have a couple friends I'm cool with, but I mostly change who I hang out with every few weeks or months. Moral of the story, drama's unavoidable so don't bother changing how people see you for any reason. If something's bothering you, just find someone who cares about you to confide in and wait for the drama to recede. This is high school after all, so people tend to only make a big deal about something for a few minutes before moving on to more senseless drama.
      "If you're sick of evil knocking on your door, throw up the love sign once and forever more"

The post was edited 1 time, last by JhIjaHfdSA: grammar ().