Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

• Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

I cheated on the boy that had been nothing but amazing to me for the past two and a half years. My stomach hurts with self hatred, because he did NOTHING to deserve this. The guy that I cheated with has been a friend since I was a freshman in high school. since then hes moved right next to me in my neighborhood. I hate myself so much because I knew he was flirting with me, but I ignored it because I liked the attention from this new person. In the past couple of months it escalated from flirting, to full on cheating. At times while we were having sex I would kiss him passionately like he was my boyfriend, only to open my eyes and see this person I didn't love, with a disgusting grin on his face. Every time he touched me after we had sex my skin would crawl, I felt nauseous and ready to pass out. He told me everything I wanted to hear so I would have sex with him, like how badly he wanted to be with me, he dumped his girlfriend for me, and how smart and beautiful he thought I was. I was dumb and vulnerable enough to let it happen, but once it did I wanted to cry. His touch felt perverted and unwelcoming. When we were done he kissed me, and left. When he was gone I sat in the tub, hating -HATING!!!- myself. Then I get a text from him that was ment for his "ex-girlfriend", apparently she wasnt an "ex" at all. The text was talking about how much he Loved her, and how loyal he is....the second text said "opps that was for Erika haha"
      seeing how heartless he was killed me, I just made the biggest mistake of my life with the worlds biggest asshole, and my boyfriend is the one who has to suffer. He deserves better, so much better.
      I hope Kirk reads this!
      I want him to know hes the biggest asshole I've ever met!!! I want Nothing to do with you again! don't so much as LOOK at me! I hate myself for giving it up for you! Stop being a heartless piece of sh** and tell your girlfriend what you did!!! Its not fair that I lost the love of my life because I told the truth and you get to keep yours because youre a lying sack of sh**!!!
    • Re: Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

I lost the love of my life because I told the truth and you get to keep yours because youre a lying sack of sh**!!!

Lets keep something in mind here. YOU cheated. YOU fucked up, you lost him because YOU CHEATED. Its no ones fault but your own. Don't sit there and blame him for you losing your boyfriend.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

I made a mistake. but then I told the truth, I got my punishment I lost by boyfriend, All this guy did was lie to everyone around him and things are just fine for him.

So? Stop being so bitter.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

I never thought that I didnt get what I deserved for what I did. The blame is on me. no argument. Now its not right for this guy to continuing to lie to get what he wants. The girl hes with now doesnt know the truth.

suck it up..people on here treat me like i was a baby in pampers still. i dont cry aBOUT IT

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

I never thought that I didnt get what I deserved for what I did. The blame is on me. no argument. Now its not right for this guy to continuing to lie to get what he wants. The girl hes with now doesnt know the truth.

Say you're pregnant, and then you'll have a reason to tell his current girlfriend that he can't keep it in his pants.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

logan524 wrote:

suck it up..people on here treat me like i was a baby in pampers still. i dont cry aBOUT IT

But, you do. In every thread you make.

Linda wrote:

So? Stop being so bitter.

Stop being bitter? I am the fucking definition of bitter!!! I loved my boyfriend, my best friend, my whole world more than anything in my fucking life!! and because I knew that I messed up so bad I told him the truth. I told him he deserves so much better, but that I love him no matter what. And I said that with tears rolling down my face. This fuckhead Kirk lies and manipulate without even a care, and this evil psycho path keeps the girl he loves.

Of course I'm fucking Bitter!!!!!

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

Stop being bitter? I am the fucking definition of bitter!!! I loved my boyfriend, my best friend, my whole world more than anything in my fucking life!! and because I knew that I messed up so bad I told him the truth. I told him he deserves so much better, but that I love him no matter what. And I said that with tears rolling down my face. This fuckhead Kirk lies and manipulate without even a care, and this evil psycho path keeps the girl he loves.

Of course I'm fucking Bitter!!!!!

Obviously.

You say you want nothing to do with him, then stop talking about him. Stop being concerned about what he does and doesn't tell people and how he's acting. You want nothing to do with him, so start acting like he doesn't exist. Get off your high horse.

-J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

Obviously.

You say you want nothing to do with him, then stop talking about him. Stop being concerned about what he does and doesn't tell people and how he's acting. You want nothing to do with him, so start acting like he doesn't exist. Get off your high horse.

If I feel anything right now, I don't feel like I'm on a high horse. I feel horrible, and I want kirk to hurt as much as I do, since he shares an equal amount of responsibility, he should feel an equal amount of heart ache.

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

If I feel anything right now, I don't feel like I'm on a high horse. I feel horrible, and I want kirk to hurt as much as I do, since he shares an equal amount of responsibility, he should feel an equal amount of heart ache.

LOLLLLLL STOPPP. How does he share an equal amount of responsibility for YOU cheating on YOUR boyfriend?

-J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

why do you care?!?!!??!

Are you really asking? because like I'm assuming youre a human...with feelings. you might know what regret feels like, or isolation, bitterness, jealousy, or anger right? honestly Im not being a smart ass, Im trying to answer your question. I care because I lost it all, by at least trying to make a bad situation better by telling the truth, it back fired. And even though I could never assume my boyfriend would take me back, it still broke my heart to know its over for good. Maybe my own self hatred is being directed at Kirk, but really he is bad guy. But he seems unaffected while my world closes around me. Now for a second, assume that I'm human. I honestly hurt. I feel so much regret. and I care A LOT. You can be critical of me, for the choices Ive made. but you can sleep soundly tonight knowing I lost EVERYTHING and more.