Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

• Re: Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

Are you really asking? because like I'm assuming youre a human...with feelings. you might know what regret feels like, or isolation, bitterness, jealousy, or anger right? honestly Im not being a smart ass, Im trying to answer your question. I care because I lost it all, by at least trying to make a bad situation better by telling the truth, it back fired. And even though I could never assume my boyfriend would take me back, it still broke my heart to know its over for good. Maybe my own self hatred is being directed at Kirk, but really he is bad guy. But he seems unaffected while my world closes around me. Now for a second, assume that I'm human. I honestly hurt. I feel so much regret. and I care A LOT. You can be critical of me, for the choices Ive made. but you can sleep soundly tonight knowing I lost EVERYTHING and more.

Look love, I've been in deeper shit then you, and you know how I fixed it? I SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND. Works every time..

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Nayr343 wrote:

OP is a retard.

Obvious poster, is obvious.

CharlesTheSexyUnicorn wrote:

Look love, I've been in deeper shit then you, and you know how I fixed it? I SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND. Works every time..

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Obvious poster, is obvious.

Retarded poster is retarded, and I'm not talking about Nayr or the OP...

OP: life isn't fair, it ain't so bad but it isn't fair. you decided to be unfaithful and cheat. you decided to play his game, you lost and he won. there should not be an equal amount of heartbreak for the guy who was unfaithful as well, that's not how life works and it's different for everyone. you both made a decision, now you have to deal with the consequences. not to many second chances in relationships.

endgame wrote:

OP: life isn't fair, it ain't so bad but it isn't fair. you decided to be unfaithful and cheat. you decided to play his game, you lost and he won. there should not be an equal amount of heartbreak for the guy who was unfaithful as well, that's not how life works and it's different for everyone. you both made a decision, now you have to deal with the consequences. not to many second chances in relationships.

Okay so just to make sure I understand... Everyone is rooting for the guy in the situation? It's just the good old stereotype the guys a player and the girls the slut right? Okay I just thought we grew from that, guess not. You think he's a real straight shooter? Because he's not, all he's done is managed to hurt more people in his path

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

Okay so just to make sure I understand... Everyone is rooting for the guy in the situation? It's just the good old stereotype the guys a player and the girls the slut right? Okay I just thought we grew from that, guess not. You think he's a real straight shooter? Because he's not, all he's done is managed to hurt more people in his path

that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that life isn't fair and you got the short end of the stick. there is no divine intervention that is going to smite him for being unfaithful.

don't forget that you are in the wrong just as much as he is. no one is taking sides here. you were the one that choose to get involved with him.

he got what he wanted, sex, and is okay with that, he chooses to be unfaithful and is okay with the damage it could bring to his relationship.

you got what you wanted too; well at least at the time, but can't deal with the consequences it brought to your relationship and is now looking for pity.

OP. See this.

It takes two hands to clap. He wanted sex, you gave it willingly. He got the pleasure, don't tell me you benefited nothing. You cheated on your boyfriend, you were honest, you brought yourself to admit your mistakes. He couldn't forgive you, thus the relationship ended. That is your consequence, and you have no one to blame.

One the other hand, he cheated on his own girlfriend. Remember that you were the one who helped him cheat in the first place. He chose to hide it, because he has no guilty conscience. And you blame him for that? Just because you admitted to your mistakes, you want him to admit his? Where's the reason in that. You yearn to break a couple up because you couldn't keep yours? Have you ever considered what'll happen to your reputation if word gets out that you slept with someone's boyfriend? And perhaps, you'll just be giving him an opportunity to find some other girl and sleep with them.

You made a mistake, accept the consequence. His will come some other day.
      "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

ztmj96 wrote:

OP. See this.

It takes two hands to clap. He wanted sex, you gave it willingly. He got the pleasure, don't tell me you benefited nothing. You cheated on your boyfriend, you were honest, you brought yourself to admit your mistakes. He couldn't forgive you, thus the relationship ended. That is your consequence, and you have no one to blame.

One the other hand, he cheated on his own girlfriend. Remember that you were the one who helped him cheat in the first place. He chose to hide it, because he has no guilty conscience. And you blame him for that? Just because you admitted to your mistakes, you want him to admit his? Where's the reason in that. You yearn to break a couple up because you couldn't keep yours? Have you ever considered what'll happen to your reputation if word gets out that you slept with someone's boyfriend? And perhaps, you'll just be giving him an opportunity to find some other girl and sleep with them.

You made a mistake, accept the consequence. His will come some other day.

You saying things like "you gave it willingly" proves you dont know the whole story, and that you are going off your own assumptions. Also are you saying that because he doesnt have a guilty conscience he doesn't need to stand up and tell the truth about what he did? I don't understand that logic, just because a murderer doesn't feel bad about killing, doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. but youre right, I DO want them to break up. but not because I lost my relationship but because hes a senior dating a soft more and hes taking advantage of her. He cheats, lies, and manipulates her. But when we cheated he told me they were broken up. I found out later that he lied. But the last thing you said that shocked me was you're fear of a changing reputation. I'm not afraid to stand accountable for ever decision I make, sometimes reputations change. Its just funny you brought it up because it hasnt crossed my mind.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

endgame wrote:

that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that life isn't fair and you got the short end of the stick. there is no divine intervention that is going to smite him for being unfaithful.

don't forget that you are in the wrong just as much as he is. no one is taking sides here. you were the one that choose to get involved with him.

he got what he wanted, sex, and is okay with that, he chooses to be unfaithful and is okay with the damage it could bring to his relationship.

you got what you wanted too; well at least at the time, but can't deal with the consequences it brought to your relationship and is now looking for pity.

I like your post, it sounds very fair to both sides. I wouldnt say "pity" though. I come here when I feel like I'm too far in a problem, reading what people write gives me another view on things. It's like a diary with criticism haha

Not willingly? He forced you to sleep with him?
      And would you break them up if your relationship with your boyfriend is still in one piece?
      Who are you to make sure he gets punished for what he had done as well?
      By the way, please adapt another tone. Because we are the people trying to help.
      "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

ztmj96 wrote:

Not willingly? He forced you to sleep with him?
      And would you break them up if your relationship with your boyfriend is still in one piece?
      Who are you to make sure he gets punished for what he had done as well?
      By the way, please adapt another tone. Because we are the people trying to help.

I'm not breaking anyone up. I haven't told anyone about what happened I just WANT him to tell the truth. I'm not seeing over that he gets punished. All of this is my internal feelings. And yes, wheather or not I had my relationship I would want him to tell his girlfriend the truth. But either way I leave their relationship alone.

Heather wrote:

You obviously didn't see your (ex)boyfriend as your best friend or the love of your life or your whole world if you cheated on him. You deserved to lose him and he deserves better. As for the other guy, get over it. It's not your problem.

No I'm pretty sure he is all of those things to me. I just made a bad choice, but thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Dexter. wrote:

I'm surprised your boyfriend hasn't given you a black eye.

He knows how to turn the other cheek.

Heather wrote:

I'm pretty sure he wasn't...or cheating wouldn't be an option. Call it a bad choice, call it a lapse in judgement. Justify it however you'd like. It just makes you a whore. Sorry.

He didn't deserve what I did. I broke a promise, but I meant every word I said through our whole relationship. He calls it a mistake too, it's not just my own justification. He told me its something we can work on.

Heather wrote:

You obviously didn't see your (ex)boyfriend as your best friend or the love of your life or your whole world if you cheated on him. You deserved to lose him and he deserves better. As for the other guy, get over it. It's not your problem.

Also, to the OP, if you cheated then it's no one else's fault but your own.