Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

• Re: Middle Finger Up To the Guy I Cheated With!

You seriously need to stop focusing so much on him, what goes around comes around. He's going to get some serious karma but you are equally if not more responsible. You wanted him for the attention right? Well you got the attention you wanted, was it worth it? Obviously not. Work on yourself, stop worrying about that guy. So what if he loses his girlfriend? You aren't going to feel better.

While it is sometimes very easy to look to another source, you also have to accept that you were the one that messed it up: you had the opportunity to say no or confront him at any time. I understand that taking responsibility is the hard thing to do, but it will help you and others get over it a lot faster. However, that's not the real message I wanted to give you.

Everyone does some huge, completely stupid things in their life at least 3 times. That's just something you're going through right now. And while you may be feeling helpless or cheated, you can still reverse the situation and take control of your life. Everyone in your situation is human: they all have emotions and understand things like regret, mistakes, sorrow, retribution, and pain. As soon as you own up to your mistake, I think talking to your friends, boyfriend, and the guy that caused you this pain can resolve the situation, or at least help fix things. I'm not saying you're a bad person or that you should be self-loathing: I'm saying that you need to understand that it was your mistake and that you can fix it.

I hope it goes well.
      Signature removed by staff. You must have 50 posts in order to provide a link in your signature.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monkeyboy309 ().

PeaceOFmind. wrote:

Stop being bitter? I am the fucking definition of bitter!!! I loved my boyfriend, my best friend, my whole world more than anything in my fucking life!! and because I knew that I messed up so bad I told him the truth. I told him he deserves so much better, but that I love him no matter what. And I said that with tears rolling down my face. This fuckhead Kirk lies and manipulate without even a care, and this evil psycho path keeps the girl he loves.

Of course I'm fucking Bitter!!!!!

i dont think you actually "loved" your ex-boyfriend. you're only trying to rebound on his good memories because the choice you made (is that kirk whats-his-face) turned out to be the suckiest decisions you've ever made. if kirk turned out to be not only as nice but also more loving than your ex, you wont even look back. just my two cents. it's the huge fuck-ups that send us scampering about for an excuse to blame others but ourselves. the pain you have right now is what you deserve, but you should move on.:wink:

pretend i am your ex boyfriend, you cheat on me and what not. honestly if i was that nice to you and caring towards you and you treat me this way, honestly i cant say what i would do, it is your fault not that outher guy kirt or whatever his name is, you made the choice to cheat on your boyfriend, and he has been nothing but nice to you, dont get mad at this kirt guy for cheating on his girlfriend. its YOUR FAULT. stop blaming others around you when you are to blame now shut up and tell your ex boyfriend what happened and i mean everything and how you feel right now. OR just be a snappy bitch and try cussing me and others out. its YOUR CHOICE. either keep fucking up your life, or apologizing for everything and show him how you truly feel.