Pubic hair

• Re: Pubic hair

livingtoride96 wrote:

Shit... How do I explain that to my boyfriend?? :/

Be very careful with your wording. He'll be freaked out either way, but you can still try to talk him out of going to the police.

That or just walk up to his face, give him a good ol' slap, tell him the relationship is over, do the typical black girl sassy finger snap, and walk away feeling satisfied how you handled the situation.

Best Friend wrote:

Be very careful with your wording. He'll be freaked out either way, but you can still try to talk him out of going to the police.

That or just walk up to his face, give him a good ol' slap, tell him the relationship is over, do the typical black girl sassy finger snap, and walk away feeling satisfied how you handled the situation.

Well, do you think he would be willing to work things out? Any ideas about what I could say he he won't leave? :/
      [CENTER]And in no way is it worth
      Losing everything I am including these words

[/CENTER]

livingtoride96 wrote:

Well, do you think he would be willing to work things out? Any ideas about what I could say he he won't leave? :/

I can't say I've been in a similar situation, so I really can't help you. Not to mention I have absolutely zero relationship experience, so even though I have a 13 inch penis, I'm afraid I can't help you.

But I'd say go for the second option and make sure to videotape and upload it to youtube, preferably in crisp 1080p quality if possible. :cool:

Best Friend wrote:

I can't say I've been in a similar situation, so I really can't help you. Not to mention I have absolutely zero relationship experience, so even though I have a 13 inch penis, I'm afraid I can't help you.

But I'd say go for the second option and make sure to videotape and upload it to youtube, preferably in crisp 1080p quality if possible. :cool:

I guess you right, he wouldn't want me now anyway so why not burn my bridges? I think I'll take your advice, and also post it on YouTube, but do you happen to have a camera I can borrow? Also, do you thinking have any chance of getting it girlfriend now with my 13 inch penis?

[/CENTER]

livingtoride96 wrote:

I guess you right, he wouldn't want me now anyway so why not burn my bridges? I think I'll take your advice, and also post it on YouTube, but do you happen to have a camera I can borrow? Also, do you thinking have any chance of getting it girlfriend now with my 13 inch penis?

Exactly, may as well make it entertaining if you're bound to fail either way. I do have a camera, its one of those really old ones that you have to wind up and take in to get developed. Gotta stay classy. PM me and I'll give you my address. I suggest you start walking now, it may take a while.

And don't worry about that, with one that size, you're guaranteed any girl you want (except for the one I want, sorry).

Best Friend wrote:

Exactly, may as well make it entertaining if you're bound to fail either way. I do have a camera, its one of those really old ones that you have to wind up and take in to get developed. Gotta stay classy. PM me and I'll give you my address. I suggest you start walking now, it may take a while.

And don't worry about that, with one that size, you're guaranteed any girl you want (except for the one I want, sorry).

Oohh... I'm busy tomorrow :/ would the mail work maybe? If not, maybe sunday? And do you think I could take my bike? I feel like that would be faster...

Oh well that's a relief at least! But nobody on here right? Because their all men with 13 inch penises of their own so they wouldn't be interested in mine huh? Oh and you gonna have to tell me which girl you like, as I can't read minds and wouldn't want to go after someone you already have your eye on... :/

[/CENTER]

livingtoride96 wrote:

Oohh... I'm busy tomorrow :/ would the mail work maybe? If not, maybe sunday? And do you think I could take my bike? I feel like that would be faster...

Oh well that's a relief at least! But nobody on here right? Because their all men with 13 inch penises of their own so they wouldn't be interested in mine huh? Oh and you gonna have to tell me which girl you like, as I can't read minds and wouldn't want to go after someone you already have your eye on... :/

Looks like you'll have to think about your priorities here, it's either tomorrow or never.

On second thought, scratch that, the mail it is. But you need to send me monopoly money to my online Paypal account in order to cover shipping and handling. I only accept the $1 bills by the way. Hope you have an extra game lying around somewhere.

And its perfect now, if I send it in the mail you won't get to visit my city, and because of this you won't be able to steal every other girl from me with your amazingly stunning good looks. You get the ladies in the States, I get em on this side of the border. Deal?

Best Friend wrote:

Looks like you'll have to think about your priorities here, it's either tomorrow or never.

On second thought, scratch that, the mail it is. But you need to send me monopoly money to my online Paypal account in order to cover shipping and handling. I only accept the $1 bills by the way. Hope you have an extra game lying around somewhere.

And its perfect now, if I send it in the mail you won't get to visit my city, and because of this you won't be able to steal every other girl from me with your amazingly stunning good looks. You get the ladies in the States, I get em on this side of the border. Deal?

Ok, sounds like a deal... Expect the cash by morning. :)

[/CENTER]

Best Friend wrote:

Wait... you've been stalking me so you already know my Paypal account information to send the money too? I knew it! #exposed

Hey, I figured I'd ask you over pm so any random person couldn't get ahold of it... Geez, trying to look out for you best interest and I get stomped on :(

[/CENTER]

livingtoride96 wrote:

Hey, I figured I'd ask you over pm so any random person couldn't get ahold of it... Geez, trying to look out for you best interest and I get stomped on :(

Well all you need is my Paypal email address to send me money, and if you posted it, it would be more likely that random people on here would feel bad for me and want to donate to the Best Friend Foundation, therefore making me more money.

But thanks for reducing my chances of being rich. You better be sending me over a lot of those $1 bills....

livingtoride96 wrote:

Jeez, sorry... You don't have to be so mean about it <sniffle> I was just trying to help... :( and youll have your money in the morning, I have to dig out my monopoly game...

It technically already is the morning, and I still don't have it in my account yet...

But fine, I'll go to bed now, and if its not there when I wake up, we'll have some serious problems.

Best Friend wrote:

It technically already is the morning, and I still don't have it in my account yet...

But fine, I'll go to bed now, and if its not there when I wake up, we'll have some serious problems.

Did you get the money? I sent it at 8:47 this morning because I knew you wouldn't be up that early...

[/CENTER]