What defines your sexuality?

• What defines your sexuality?

Hi guys, I was wondering for you how you discovered you were gay? bi? or Lesbian? Do you have same sex fantasy dreams? Because I think I'm bi purely because I can ejaculate whilst masterbating over both sex's, I only think about girls when it comes to relationships... (I'm male) but sometimes when I think about having sex with an attractive girl I don't get erect? Do you think it could be because I get worried that I may be gay? I say this because I had a dream about a girl I text quite a lot, we were having sex in my bathroom but I couldn't get it up, so I feel this could be my worrys deep down that cause this... Sorry for the long post but I just needed opinions and other peoples experiences :) if someone could pm that would be great too (not for long though I have an exam tomorrow morning and it's 11pm)
    • Re: What defines your sexuality?

Part of you is mostly straight. Erectile problems have many causes, such as watching too much adult films or over-masturbating, to the extent that you're desensitized.

At least you were dreaming about having sex with a girl, not a guy.
      "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

Sexuality cannot exactly be determined.. none the less it fluctuates a lot.

Just being you think about a man sometimes or once in a blue moon doesn't make you gay - but it does make you curious.

But it goes the other way around if you think about it. Just because you think about a woman sometimes doesn't make you straight.

As confusing as it sounds, it all depends on what you want - not by what you think.

I for example am gay.. but I've had moments in my life that I thought about being with a woman and how it would be; doesn't necessarily make me straight or bisexual despite my commitment oddly enough to men.

I'd say you're just curious. You'll figure it out with experimenting or going with the one and stick with it.
      [COLOR="Teal"]Counselor at LGBT Committee Program of Ontario
      Counselor at Ontario & Manitoba Int. Counselling Service
      [/COLOR]

Dr. Spence wrote:

Sexuality cannot exactly be determined.. none the less it fluctuates a lot.

Just being you think about a man sometimes or once in a blue moon doesn't make you gay - but it does make you curious.

But it goes the other way around if you think about it. Just because you think about a woman sometimes doesn't make you straight.

As confusing as it sounds, it all depends on what you want - not by what you think.

I for example am gay.. but I've had moments in my life that I thought about being with a woman and how it would be; doesn't necessarily make me straight or bisexual despite my commitment oddly enough to men.

I'd say you're just curious. You'll figure it out with experimenting or going with the one and stick with it.

I fully approve
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Take my Ultimate sex survey for boy: teenhut.net/teen-sexuality/36666-ultimate-survey-boys.html

I'm not sure how I define myself. I may look at a picture and for one second think "How attractive" but then think "No, not really. I think it is just pretty" I do not know if this is a decision I make. However this one girl I think is very sexually attractive. Simply one person. And I have dated her so I think that is an influence. Before such I did wish to be loved by a girl slightly. I rarely think about sex and only have slight desire. This may be related to my unadvanced age? I am 14. Truly, forgive me! I may have crossed my lines as non-thread starter. is this for personal experiences or for advice?