Obsessed with my English teacher!!!

• Obsessed with my English teacher!!!

I'm 13 years old GIRL and in the 7th grade. So this year we got a new English teacher. I was really upset, cuz I really liked the last one. I REALLY couldn't stand the new one. (So did my friend) She was irritating in EVERY way. Then we got used to her and everything was normal again, I guess. But after 2 months my friend realized how cool our Enlglish teacher actually is!! She convinced me the same, so we started liking her.. And then comes the weird part! We started LOVING her, but not in THAT kind of way! Now we are realllllllllyyyyyy obsessed with her. We know SO MANY things about her.. we're even writing facts about her (so far we have 116 facts) ! She is such an amazing TEACHER. Angel from heaven, literally!!!!!!! She's at school twice a week and we have 4 lessons a week.
      When ever we're at school we're trying to find her, and walk past just so we can see her. We go after the school just to talk to her and get to know her. She's 31 and married.. everyone from our class knows we are obsessed with her!! I think she suspects that we're so attached to her. Once I opened her cabinet door and said something like this, 'you are the best, best, best, best, best teacher ever!' then I closed the door. What do u think, does it bother her, that we're asking all the questions and following her around the school?? I don't think she notices we r following her ALL THE TIME, but maybe she does...
      WHAT DO YOU THINK?
    • Re: Obsessed with my English teacher!!!

That is what can be called, an unhealthy obsession. I suggest that you try to be a little less attached to her. And also, i guarantee you that she has noticed that you guys follow her around. One thing you need to know about adults is that they know a lot more than you think they do.
      - Ghukek