Just venting I guess (sorry it's so long/aimless)

• Just venting I guess (sorry it's so long/aimless)

This past weekend I've been really down. It's like everyone I know has someone to talk to except for me. It all started over the summer I guess. I started seeing this girl and I was really into her, I guess she was really into me too. On the last day of September we had a fight because I wanted to spend time with her and she wanted to go to some party at school. She ended up going to the party and cheated on me. When she told me what happened, I told her I forgave her and that we could just work through it together. She dumped me. By then I kinda slipped into a depressive fit, not eating or talking to anyone.

Two weeks later I found out she left me for a jock. This guy is one of the biggest pricks you'll ever meet. Self absorbed, violent, and the exact opposite of me. He would often torment me about how he stole my girlfriend from me. Eventually I snapped, tried to fight him and ended up being publicly humiliated and beaten. I tried to make myself hate her but I just couldn't bring myself to be mad at her. She looked so happy so I decided to get my mind off of it by leaving that group of friends (we both shared most of our friends) and found new ones. I ended up becoming friends with the druggies at my school and I started smoking pot again, which eventually grew into other more harmful drugs. For a while I thought I was better, I stopped using stuff after a month or so and met a girl I thought could replace my ex. It turned out she wasn't into me and that she only was nice to me because she wanted to get free pot. I ended up starting to smoke again.

By December I joined this site and thought that I was finally gonna get my life together. For a while it seemed like it too. I met awesome people on this site, cleaned up my act, and even got accepted into college. But now I'm back to my low state of mind. I found out my ex broke up with that jock and we hung out on Friday during a free period. It was amazing, the happiest I had been in months. But it appears that only I thought that. We planned to hang out over this past weekend but those plans fell through. I still have strong feelings for her and I want to get back with her so badly, but I also realize that it's a horrible idea to date her again as she might just cheat on me again. To add to my feelings of lonliness and self loathing, my relationship with my dad has gone sour again. He's an old racist man who's too ignorant to stop insulting me and my friends. It's pushed them all away from me. Now I'm stuck at home on weekends because no one returns calls or texts and I just keep thinking to myself that I could die at any minute and not be missed. It doesn't help that I'm ugly and lack social skills.

In the past it's gotten to the point of me just inflicting injuries on myself, getting high, or simply just collapsing to the floor and bawling my eyes out. I have borderline personality disorder so it definitely doesn't help with what I'm going through. Ugh, I just want it to end :/. Anyone got any advice on how to get over my ex/stop feeling so crappy? I honestly don't want to get over her but I know I have to. I just want to stop hurting and feel loved by people.

Sorry this was a long post. I guess I'm screwed up like that.
      "If you're sick of evil knocking on your door, throw up the love sign once and forever more"
    • Re: Just venting I guess (sorry it's so long/aimless)

Its hard to leave an ex, and your not ugly, and drugs is never the answer. And people make longer post then this.
      Try and do things. Do family things. More you talk about your ex, the more it will hurt.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Its hard to leave an ex, and your not ugly, and drugs is never the answer. And people make longer post then this.
      Try and do things. Do family things. More you talk about your ex, the more it will hurt.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead

I know that it can often be excruciatingly hard to deal with things like this without resorting to self-damaging behaviour of some sort. BPD is a bitch. But you really have to try. Do you have any hobbies? Things you enjoy doing (besides drugs)? You need to find some healthy ways to fill your time that will at least distract you from thinking about your ex.

You're not ugly, and if your friends irl won't give you support then PM me. Let's just say we share something in common here :hugs:

Nayr343 wrote:

Did you start the fight with that guy? Just curious.

Depends how you look at it. I'd say that he started it cuz he's the one who walked up to me and started insulting me and my friends because he stole MY girlfriend from me. I told him to fuck off, but he kept talking and wouldn't let me walk away so I shoved him and then he punched me and we fought.
      "If you're sick of evil knocking on your door, throw up the love sign once and forever more"

Nivivrus wrote:

Depends how you look at it. I'd say that he started it cuz he's the one who walked up to me and started insulting me and my friends because he stole MY girlfriend from me. I told him to fuck off, but he kept talking and wouldn't let me walk away so I shoved him and then he punched me and we fought.

I can totally see why you shoved that guy, he sounds like a complete douche.

Nivivrus wrote:

Who won the fight. honestly now did he beat the shit out of you or did someone break it up.

imchamp wrote:

Who won the fight. honestly now did he beat the shit out of you or did someone break it up.

Well he beat the shit out of me but I kinda refused to stop fighting him (I'm very stubborn about these things) until his friends took him off of me and told me to leave.