I don't know.

• I don't know.

I feel as if all of my friends all around me are just falling apart, and I have no time to just stop and figure out how I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm upset because I'm feeling for them or if it's for my own reasons..I don't know. I know it's good to take some time for yourself etc. but a lot of my friends just feel comfortable talking to me, so they turn to me for comfort and I do want to be there for them and do anything I can to help. It's not a burden at all. I just..I feel.. not okay, and I'm not even sure why.
    • Re: I don't know.

You probably feel like you are dealing with everyone's else's problems and not recognising your own. Sometimes you need to put yourself first and think about how to make yourself feel better instead of everyone else all the time. You don't have to ignore them just make them aware you have feelings too.

It is always great to help others when you can, but remember, they can deal with their self. Have they offered to help you out? I didnt think so, take a minute and figure your self out, and if they ask for your help, tell them that you need someone to talk to as well. Hopefully they will give you a little time.

The pressure of being the person your friends rely on for life advice can be very stressful. It's possible that you do not feel qualified to give advice, or that you just worry about if you have told them the right things or not, or even something else entirely. Whatever it might be though, there is a lot of pressure involved. It might be helpful to talk to these same friends about how you're feeling. Honesty goes a long way, and would likely help build your friendships.