I get frustrated over EVERYTHING

• I get frustrated over EVERYTHING

I have a problem with getting frustrated over almost everything wrong that happens in my life, no matter how small.

For example I was just on the phone with my girlfriend and she told me to Google two women models who she thought were gorgeous and she wanted my opinion. I honestly told her that I did not think that they were that pretty and she said "You're crazy! They are beautiful!" and just that got me annoyed and frustrated! This happens with me not finding my keys, forgetting to do laundry, basically everything that goes wrong.

I contain it sort of well with my girlfriend, but when I'm alone I get so angry. Any advice for this?
    • Re: I get frustrated over EVERYTHING

Lol! The conversation between you and your girlfriend actually took place in one episode of How I Met Your Mother.

Anything that goes wrong would definitely frustrate, it's just a matter of how much. When you're frustrated, take a deep breath, analyse the severity of the issue and see how you can solve it. If you realise it's not a serious problem and can be possibly overcome by putting more effort, such as setting a reminder on your phone to wash the laundry, then you won't face that much of these problems again.
      "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

I get like that, too.

What I usually do is just talk to my friends, or you could talk to your girlfriend or text her.
      Just tell them what's bothering you and let them complain with you.
      It helps me.

I don't know if it'll work for you but being around friends and kinda forgetting the issue an letting it go can make me feel better.

If it's things like not finding your keys then I guess you just need to breathe and tell your self to stay calm.

I know that feeling. Trust me been there and done that although I will admit I haven't resolved those issue's so if you figure out something that work's let me know!
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

To be honest, you need to be more optimistic. What style of music do you listen to? Try listening to sometime more uplifting and optimistic such as these channels:

By the way, these are YouTube Channels, therefore I' recommend opening them up on a new page. youtube.com/liquicity and youtube.com/mrsuicidesheep

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iyKu64oQ7o&list=UUSXm6c-n6lsjtyjvdD0bFVw']Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This (Sigma remix) - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ved_tstvVvs&list=UU5nc_ZtjKW1htCVZVRxlQAQ']CMA - Dream Away - YouTube[/ame]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ComplicatedMind ().