Mental block

• Mental block

Hey guys,

So this has been going away at me for 5 days and I have no idea what to do, so I figured i'd see if someone is wise out here.

I am straight, and I have a wonderful girlfriend. But I have always been bi-curious, I can admit that. I've never done anything but I have thought about it (I think alot of people have).

Now I have done this more often than not, where I talk to guys and they'll say they want to do stuff....but once it gets to that point i'm like no wayyyyyy.

The other day the same thing happened.....however, this time I met this guy for like 2 minutes. We had planned on just wanking in public on a train. I know, I know.....but I do like a thrill (and truth be told i've wanked on buses and stuff over the girls sitting there before). But the thing I can get over is, and what constantly plays in my mind is that I took it that next step.

Once I got there, and saw him. I was sooo freaked out that I pretty much ran out of there. It was just too much and it wasn't me. But now my mind can't get over it....I don't get stimulated by the normal stuff I usually would anymore (ie. woman everywhere). And nothing appeals to me anymore.....I pretty much can't get a erection over anything unless I force it.

What's wrong with me? I know when it comes down to it that i'll fuck my girlfriend and i'm straight but this is just weird....I know it's all in my head but can anyone tell me how to get over this? or if they've experienced the same?