My life sucks.

• Re: My life sucks.

meg.loomis wrote:

^^ look up the troll "Sad Sunshine". I think you'll find a resemblance between "Sally" and "Sunshine". :rolleyes:

Huh? Who is that?

Whats a troll? Are you calling me ugly ??

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

logan524 wrote:

your buddy aNdrew got his diaper change last night

I said it before and I'll say it again, contribute or leave kiddo!

Always

~sally

Being single means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve. If Jennifer called you that, do you REALLY want to be partners, or even FRIENDS with someone like that? I know you like her now, but it's their fault for not being tolerant about it. Everyone's different, people just thrive on giving others crap about it. It's sick, but don't get yourself beaten up over it.
    If the pen is mightier than the sword, why do actions speak louder than words?

DifferentTurret wrote:

Being single means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve. If Jennifer called you that, do you REALLY want to be partners, or even FRIENDS with someone like that? I know you like her now, but it's their fault for not being tolerant about it. Everyone's different, people just thrive on giving others crap about it. It's sick, but don't get yourself beaten up over it.

Thanks for your concern.

as you can see, people have already falsely accused me of things even here. I can't take it anymore. Please pm if you'd like Turret, illl be doing some cutting while I wait.

My saddess...

~Sally

Sallys Day wrote:

Thanks for your concern.

as you can see, people have already falsely accused me of things even here. I can't take it anymore. Please pm if you'd like Turret, illl be doing some cutting while I wait.

My saddess...

~Sally

Actually I said that exact same thing in my last post...

DifferentTurret wrote:

Seriously people? This is a thread about someone who obviously is upset and you people are being mean?
    :nono:

Go back and read the posts, I hardly see any mean posts at all. I already said mine were in no way meant to be mean, but for me I find that comparing my life to a little kid's in Africa really helps me deal with my problems as I see just how fortunate I really am.

You really just need to forget about this chick and get out looking for other people. Again, right now you're a single fish in an ocean, so keep your eyes out and get huntin'.

Best Friend:
    While bringing up other examples may help you, in this case (and for myself), it actually makes me (these are my own experiences here) feel worse because it makes me feel like my problems are tiny (that's not the negative part) and that they're pointless and inconsequential when in fact they're a big deal to me. Perspective affects different people, and I urge you to be mindful of that.
    If the pen is mightier than the sword, why do actions speak louder than words?

DifferentTurret wrote:

Best Friend:
    While bringing up other examples may help you, in this case (and for myself), it actually makes me (these are my own experiences here) feel worse because it makes me feel like my problems are tiny (that's not the negative part) and that they're pointless and inconsequential when in fact they're a big deal to me. Perspective affects different people, and I urge you to be mindful of that.

I see what you're getting at, and respect your opinion, but regardless I still posted what helped me. I had no intention of being "rude" to her, and a simple, "That still doesn't help me or that makes me feel worse" would have been better so I could take a different approach.

I'll continue to give my honest opinion Sally, and you can hate me even more for it. It seems right now that you're fairly stubborn, which is understandable due to your current situation. You came here to get help, but your comments to those that are trying their best to help you make it seem as though you don't really want help at all, or don't want to even listen to other people's advice. In this case, it's not really the biggest deal though, as the only real "fix" for this problem is for you yourself to get over it. No matter what anyone says to you here, that's a personal mental problem that you'll have to fid some way to get over it. Whether you face it head on and just move on, or find something to occupy your brain with so you stop thinking about it, at the end of the day it's all up to you.

DifferentTurret wrote:

To each their own, but I'm getting the feeling that you should back off (not personal or anything but it's kinda obvious that you're bothering her).
    Just a suggestion, you do what you want.

I'm not saying anything else, I already gave the exact same advice everyone else has so far, including yourself. It's up to you Sally to use it, and I know you hate me, but I'm being completely serious when I say that I hope everything works out for the best for you :)

Best Friend wrote:

Go back and read the posts, I hardly see any mean posts at all. I already said mine were in no way meant to be mean, but for me I find that comparing my life to a little kid's in Africa really helps me deal with my problems as I see just how fortunate I really am.

You really just need to forget about this chick and get out looking for other people. Again, right now you're a single fish in an ocean, so keep your eyes out and get huntin'.

Why is a kids situation in Africa relevant to MY PROBLEM

If you cannot explain, I'll have to assume your just trying to be a big jerk !!

Anyways I have gone and read your earlier posts through your sig and I can firmly say i don't want u in my thread :lolz:

Tootles!

~Sally

Sallys Day wrote:

Why is a kids situation in Africa relevant to MY PROBLEM

If you cannot explain, I'll have to assume your just trying to be a big jerk !!

Anyways I have gone and read your earlier posts through your sig and I can firmly say i don't want u in my thread :lolz:

Tootles!

~Sally

That's fine, I value your opinion and I'll leave you alone after this. It's unfortunate that you don't want me to help you, as I'm truthfully one of the only few people on here who actually respond and have helped people, but I digress.

My point was this: We don't realize it, but every single person (myself included) who lives in a developed country takes everything for granted. We fail a test at school and think it's the end of the world. We lose our best friend because someone spreads a terrible rumour about you and they believe it. We think we are a nobody and that no one loves us. We think our life sucks because our parent's ground us. We think life sucks when there is no more candy in the house to eat.

But let's look at life through a child's eyes you lives in Africa. They would do anything in the world for a chance to become educated. They struggle every single day to get enough food and water to survive. They endure the hot heat during the day, they work hard because if they don't they might not wake up in the morning. They scavenge for anything edible so that their stomachs can stop growling, even for a few minutes. In their eyes, we are Royalty. If they lived the life that we did, think about how much they would accomplish. They would live every single day with purpose because they would be grateful and fortunate to be given the opportunity.

I wasn't related that post directly at you. No, I was relating it to everyone. I didn't mean for it to make your problems seem insignificant, but instead give you some hope. People twice as young as us are living through problems far greater than ours, and if they can do it, why can't we? No problem is too big.

It's unfortunate that your old friends are calling you those names. It's unfortunate that you feel like complete shit because of it. But does that one single problem make your whole life instantly suck? Think about everything you and I are fortunate to have. Think about how many things you can accomplish in your life if you set your mind to it. Sure, you can get mad and hate your life because of this problem, but in the long run what is that going to solve? Not much.

The truth is, you're strong enough to get over this. In fact, you're strong enough to get over far greater problems than that. Just set your mind to it, believe in yourself a little more, and I assure you that once you get over this girl and find the right one for you, you'll life will instantly feel 100 times better.

So again I say, good luck, I know you're strong enough to do it.

Best Friend wrote:

That's fine, I value your opinion and I'll leave you alone after this. It's unfortunate that you don't want me to help you, as I'm truthfully one of the only few people on here who actually respond and have helped people, but I digress.

My point was this: We don't realize it, but every single person (myself included) who lives in a developed country takes everything for granted. We fail a test at school and think it's the end of the world. We lose our best friend because someone spreads a terrible rumour about you and they believe it. We think we are a nobody and that no one loves us. We think our life sucks because our parent's ground us. We think life sucks when there is no more candy in the house to eat.

But let's look at life through a child's eyes you lives in Africa. They would do anything in the world for a chance to become educated. They struggle every single day to get enough food and water to survive. They endure the hot heat during the day, they work hard because if they don't they might not wake up in the morning. They scavenge for anything edible so that their stomachs can stop growling, even for a few minutes. In their eyes, we are Royalty. If they lived the life that we did, think about how much they would accomplish. They would live every single day with purpose because they would be grateful and fortunate to be given the opportunity.

I wasn't related that post directly at you. No, I was relating it to everyone. I didn't mean for it to make your problems seem insignificant, but instead give you some hope. People twice as young as us are living through problems far greater than ours, and if they can do it, why can't we? No problem is too big.

It's unfortunate that your old friends are calling you those names. It's unfortunate that you feel like complete shit because of it. But does that one single problem make your whole life instantly suck? Think about everything you and I are fortunate to have. Think about how many things you can accomplish in your life if you set your mind to it. Sure, you can get mad and hate your life because of this problem, but in the long run what is that going to solve? Not much.

The truth is, you're strong enough to get over this. In fact, you're strong enough to get over far greater problems than that. Just set your mind to it, believe in yourself a little more, and I assure you that once you get over this girl and find the right one for you, you'll life will instantly feel 100 times better.

So again I say, good luck, I know you're strong enough to do it.

I'll say it again... I don't care about niggers in afrika lololol

While reading your posts it seems like your going in circles telling me the same thing over and over. Please go you pedo.

Sad as ever

~sally

I think someone else can help you better than I can, but the least I can do -hugs- :hugs: Feel better!
    [CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm a year 16 old [COLOR="#ff0000"]f[/COLOR][COLOR="#ffa500"]l[/COLOR][COLOR="#ffff00"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="#008000"]m[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000ff"]i[/COLOR][COLOR="#4b0082"]n[/COLOR][COLOR="#ee82ee"]g[/COLOR] bi boy named Sean. Say Hi to me sometime! :hugs:[/CENTER]