write a message to your ex

• Re: write a message to your ex

Dear ex,
      Im sorry. But it was too early to get so serious, dating is one thing, but plans for marriage? I have a huge life ahead, not ready for such stuff. I hope you find your happiness. I will always wish you good luck. Hope you dont hate me. Bye.
      human beings can alter their lives by altering their atitudes of mind :thumbsup:

Dear...(my exes)
      Ok. First number 2 you practically beg me to go out with you then when we do we never actually go anywhere you just try to kiss me. Then you break up with me through EMAIL! Saying that I was avoiding you and ignoring you. Avoiding.. maybe... your creepy... ignoring... no! You never even spoke to me!
      Ok. Ex1 I still like you and I'm glad we're friends still. I really appreciate your friendship and i like you a lot. :)

Dear you,
      Our relationship started off like a love song. It was amazing and I was stuck on cloud 9. I meant it every time I said I loved you. But now, I'm not sure if you ever really loved me. After dating for 8 months you suddenly became distant. I don't know if you think my personality changed or if you started liking that other girl more than liking me. I thought our relationship would get better after we got back together after taking a break but it didn't. Even while we were dating you spent more time with her than with me. You denied liking her as more than a friend, but your actions told me otherwise. That's why I broke up with you. It didn't seem like u wanted to be with me anymore.

You say you want to be friends but you don't even talk to me. So, I'm ready to give up on having any association with you.

Eminemaniac wrote:

Trying to go out with 3 of my friends who looked similar to me. Of course it was all a coincidence, and I was being paranoid.

My ex started dating another girl with the exact same first, middle and last name to me just after we broke up. She was a couple of years below, but was also a brunnette, we have a few things in common looks-wise. I feel your frustration at his total denial of doing it to antagonise you. Funnily enough this guy also turned out to be a total creep.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson [/SIZE][/CENTER]

A message to my ex? Sound's fun.

Dear Marie
      I don't believe you dumped me for a girl! Seriously you showed no sign's of being lesbian in any way and then you just break up with via text message. Honestly I still care about you and value as a friend but you and me are through so remember that when you come back to the home team. Also yes I did sleep with your younger sister last week,figured I'd tell you before your loud mouth brother did.

Sincerely Josh

P.S
      Did you ever find my lucky boxer's?