Obama is a Failure

• Re: Obama is a Failure

Ari Gold wrote:

That doesn't really argue against my point though.

Half white and raised by white people= culturally white.

But still blacker than all US presidents that have ever held office, which is what's important. Did you see the footage when Obama was elected? The vast majority of people (when not trying to defend the idea that blacks are colorblind) regard Barack Obama as the first black president.
    • Re: Obama is a Failure

I don't think he is a failure he inherited a country whose economy was on a long ass downfall on the brink of another depression.
      No president no matter how experiences/unexperienced could flip it around like nothing.
      People also don't seem to realize that Congress & the senate are involved in his decisions. They have to approve his plans before they can even get voted on by the public. So in all in all it's not obama that is a failure It's congress & the senate . The whole government system is polluted with greed. DemocratsVsRepublicans and thats how they see it instead of coming together as two parties and actually making decisions that would better our economy/society and our country as a whole. I have never been a Fan of Obama there is just something about him that I really distrust but I wouldn't say he was a failure. He has done the best job he can do and he wouldn't have gotten re elected if he wasn't doing a good job... But that brings in the fact that he only won the election due to electorial votes and not the popularity vote, Bush only won his second term due to electorial vote. But all in all I'm done ranting he isn't a failure.