Obama is a Failure

• Obama is a Failure

Obama's policies have constantly failed throughout history and they're still going to fail now.

His financial plan? A disaster. He's following the programs that FDR did(failed) and he's following the policies that Europe is doing(they're entering an triple dip recession). We're about to go into a double dip recession.

If you'd like to debate him being successful, lets do this 1 policy a time so it doesn't take forever to debunk all of your claims.

When referring to the unemployment number, please use the u6 number(real unemployment number) instead of the pesky u3(not the real unemployment) number normally being used.

Lets have some fun then ;)

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Lets also not forget that food stamp growth is 75x larger than job creation growth

<3
    • Re: Obama is a Failure

Citky wrote:

Which one are you?

Some of those are an incredibly poor portrayal (as well as being completely inaccurate) of what the libertarian party stands for. Sadly though, there are too many "libertarians" out there that fit that description.

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

DeepHope wrote:

You have a good president so shut up and smile

You must not live in the United States.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

• $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.

• In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.

• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.

• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.

• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).

• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.

• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).

I can show you 100s more

nightlife138 wrote:

• $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

He didn't fullfil his promise, but do take into account the fact that a recession happened right when he went into office.

• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.

>implying
      >muh govervment

So what you're saying is that centralised healthcare leads to bankrupcy? Even if so, lower that defence budget and you're good to go.

• In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.

Source?

• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.

So renewable energy sources shouldn't be utilized, even if they're not working out at the moment?

wat, as if he's the only one who has any say in that.

• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).

Compared to 25% in Spain, that isn't so bad.

• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

MUH GUNS

• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.

wat

• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).

Because he totally did that on purpose.

>62% approval rating
      >prevented a depression and saved the auto industry (and the 10 million jobs associated with it)
      >nearly three straight years of job growth
      >more private sector job growth in 2010 alone than in Bush's entire presidency
      >responsible for the best health care plan the USA has ever had
      >responsible for getting bin laden and pretty much every other terrorist leader
      >expanded pell grants
      >signed the Children's Health Insurance Re-authorization Act
      >re-implemented stem cell research
      >financial reform law prohibiting banks from engaging in proprietary trading
      >first president to openly support equal rights for gays
      >signed the family smoking prevention and tobacco control act
      >signed new start treaty with Russia
      >lilly ledbetter fair pay act
      >increased funding to all veteran's services, including programs to help them find employment after leaving the service
      >18 billion dollar stimulus for scientific research
      >credit card bill of rights

This is just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's much more. He's done all this despite the fact the Republicans have used the filibuster more in his presidency than in any other time in US history. Good game, faggot.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

nightlife138 wrote:

The deficit has decreased. It had reached 1.2 trillion, now it's 900 billion. Another Republifuck who doesn't know the difference between the debt and the deficit. Please kill yourself.

Do you really believe they didn't read it before passing? LOL!

Wow, companies that are working on new technologies failed? I'm shocked! No, you fucking moron. This is what happens. It doesn't mean we just stop investing in the future because some of the companies failed, that's moronic.

Bullshit.

Over three straight years of job growth. QQ more, faggot.

CIA gunrunning to cartels started in 2007. I'm not terribly good with history or anything, so could you refresh me on who the president was then? Thanks.

Obama is half white, and was raised by white people nearly his entire life. You really are a delusional, Rush Limbaugh listening to moron aren't you?

Well, gee, I wonder why that is. Is it maybe that he took over the country during a recession and people need to eat?

I can show you 100s more
      And all of them will be your bullshit opinions which you can't back up. Here I was hoping that you'd actually post facts instead of your deluded opinions.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ari Gold ().

>62% approval rating Approval rating doesn't matter to economic success
      >prevented a depression and saved the auto industry (and the 10 million jobs associated with it) Thats why we're going back into a double dip recession? He didn't save the auto industry either. The free markets would have allowed outside sources to buy the auto industry's up and allowed them to become stronger and something funny, they're crashing again.
      >nearly three straight years of job growth.) You seem to of not read how there has been 75X more welfare growth than job growth and thats also why the economy shrunk recently with more to come as the inflated economic bubbles pop.
      >more private sector job growth in 2010 alone than in Bush's entire presidency.) Why does it matter what Obama did compared to Bush? I will go back to my point of 75X welfare growth.
      >responsible for the best health care plan the USA has ever had.) Errr False. It's impossible for any country to sustain government healthcare. Government healthcare also lowers the quality of our original healthcare which was the best in the world. Why do foreign officials from around the world come here for surgery? I guess you want a Canada system where you have hours and hours of waiting room wait.
      >responsible for getting bin laden and pretty much every other terrorist leader.) Found him with intellegence gathered during Bush's era
      >expanded pell grants.) I am fine with that, I believe we should have a voucher system instead for all schooling.
      >signed the Children's Health Insurance Re-authorization Act.) It's understandable to a extent.
      >re-implemented stem cell research.) Don't morally support but I suppose it is alright seeing as abortions will never end
      >financial reform law prohibiting banks from engaging in proprietary trading.) Don't support, businesses run best when run for profit.
      >first president to openly support equal rights for gays.) I'll give him that one.
      >signed the family smoking prevention and tobacco control act.) No support, people should be able to smoke whatever they want, whos the government to say they cant or to raise the price of an item because it's unhealthy?
      >signed new start treaty with Russia.) Dont support weakening our military.
      >lilly ledbetter fair pay act.) There is not a gap. Females get paid more in the long run if they don't take time off for an child and it also depends what fields they're in if they can do the same work officently.
      >increased funding to all veteran's services, including programs to help them find employment after leaving the service.) Thats okay.
      >18 billion dollar stimulus for scientific research.) No support, he put to many tarp progects in those 18$ billion he also cut NASA up.
      >credit card bill of rights.) lowers the rights of card companies, people don't need to sign with them.

nightlife138 wrote:

Thats why we're going back into a double dip recession?
      >muh opinions
      He didn't save the auto industry either. The free markets would have allowed outside sources to buy the auto industry's up and allowed them to become stronger and something funny, they're crashing again.
      lel

You seem to of not read how there has been 75X more welfare growth than job growth and thats also why the economy shrunk recently with more to come as the inflated economic bubbles pop.
      Welfare tends to go up during and even after a recession. What part of this do you Republicans not understand? Your point doesn't mean anything to me and I'm not denying that welfare has increased. A large problem though is the low minimum wage forces even working class people to need some form of welfare. Now what I want to know is, what's your definition of welfare? There's lots of different kinds of welfare, it's not just one word fits all.

>responsible for the best health care plan the USA has ever had.) Errr False. It's impossible for any country to sustain government healthcare. Government healthcare also lowers the quality of our original healthcare which was the best in the world. Why do foreign officials from around the world come here for surgery? I guess you want a Canada system where you have hours and hours of waiting room wait.
      But this isn't government healthcare, and it's not mandatory. Our doctors will still be paid the same, so our quality will still remain top notch. It's simply adding an option people didn't have before. No one is going to replace the current healthcare they have. For instance, I have Blue Cross. I am not losing that under Obamacare. But when that healthcare expires when I'm 26 (would have been 21 if not for based Obama), I'll have the option to get health care that I wouldn't have had before. Yes, there's the tax mandate but who cares? I'd rather tax dollars go to healthcare than bombing the fuck out of Muslims.

Found him with intellegence gathered during Bush's era
      But Bush said that finding Bin Laden is not a priority. Google it if you don't believe me. We had the intelligence, yes, but Obama was responsible for pulling the trigger on the operation.

No support, people should be able to smoke whatever they want, whos the government to say they cant or to raise the price of an item because it's unhealthy?
      You do realize smoking raises health care costs across the board, right? Especially in a system without socialized healthcare.

Dont support weakening our military.
      It didn't really weaken it. If anything it strengthens us because it allows us to have Russia as an ally.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ari Gold ().

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nightlife138
      The deficit has decreased. It had reached 1.2 trillion, now it's 900 billion. Another Republifuck who doesn't know the difference between the debt and the deficit. Please kill yourself.

Federal deficit is highest since mid 1900s
      Quote:
      Do you really believe they didn't read it before passing? LOL!

Pelsoi did say: We must pass it to know what's in it.

Quote:
      Wow, companies that are working on new technologies failed? I'm shocked! No, you fucking moron. This is what happens. It doesn't mean we just stop investing in the future because some of the companies failed, that's moronic.

The free market will chose what we use, not the government. The free market is supreme, Milton Freidman has a show called Free to Chose and has wrote countless books on this subject

Quote:
      Bullshit.

Simple google search will show millions of results

Quote:
      Over three straight years of job growth. QQ more, faggot.

No, it is not job growth dipshit. When you artificially hold an economy up, it does not allow job growth because they all crash.

Quote:
      CIA gunrunning to cartels started in 2007. I'm not terribly good with history or anything, so could you refresh me on who the president was then? Thanks.

Quote:
      Obama is half white, and was raised by white people nearly his entire life. You really are a delusional, Rush Limbaugh listening to moron aren't you?

He still spent 20 years listening to a mad mad but lets not forget the other stuff he said like how America is responsible for 9/11 and so on and so forth

Quote:
      Well, gee, I wonder why that is. Is it maybe that he took over the country during a recession and people need to eat?

The safety nets that we have in place make people dependent on the government, why was it that before every other recession people didn't need foodstamps to survive? There's plenty of evidence that shows that private charities can supply food for the hungry.

Quote:
      I can show you 100s more
      And all of them will be your bullshit opinions which you can't back up. Here I was hoping that you'd actually post facts instead of your deluded opinions.

Please show me where Obama said America is responsible for 9/11? Or do you mean his pastor? Though, if either of them did say that, they're partially right. Any person who's even slightly informed knows that we had intel that could have prevented 9/11, but we didn't take it seriously at the time. It was our fault to some extent.

And let me see this evidence that private charities can supply food for the hungry. Please, I'm begging to see it. The people who give most to charities are generally the people who would need them the most during a recession, so I can't really see how what you're saying makes any sort of sense whatsoever. A safety net is necessary unless you want millions of people starving to death inside your borders.

Originally Posted by nightlife138
      Thats why we're going back into a double dip recession?
      >muh opinions
      Quote:
      He didn't save the auto industry either. The free markets would have allowed outside sources to buy the auto industry's up and allowed them to become stronger and something funny, they're crashing again.
      lel

Quote:
      You seem to of not read how there has been 75X more welfare growth than job growth and thats also why the economy shrunk recently with more to come as the inflated economic bubbles pop.
      Welfare tends to go up during and even after a recession. What part of this do you Republicans not understand? Your point doesn't mean anything to me and I'm not denying that welfare has increased. A large problem though is the low minimum wage forces even working class people to need some form of welfare. Now what I want to know is, what's your definition of welfare? There's lots of different kinds of welfare, it's not just one word fits all.

I don't support government theft to give to someone else unless they're under 18. Low minimum wage forces could survive if we plucked all of the safety nets away, sure they'd need to work 2 jobs but they'd survive.

Quote:
      But this isn't government healthcare, and it's not mandatory. Our doctors will still be paid the same, so our quality will still remain top notch. It's simply adding an option people didn't have before. No one is going to replace the current healthcare they have. For instance, I have Blue Cross. I am not losing that under Obamacare. But when that healthcare expires when I'm 26 (would have been 21 if not for based Obama), I'll have the option to get health care that I wouldn't have had before. Yes, there's the tax mandate but who cares? I'd rather tax dollars go to healthcare than bombing the fuck out of Muslims.

Healthcare costs are going up. i'd rather have a stronger national security.

Quote:
      Found him with intellegence gathered during Bush's era
      But Bush said that finding Bin Laden is not a priority. Google it if you don't believe me. We had the intelligence, yes, but Obama was responsible for pulling the trigger on the operation.

We still found the intelligence during Bush's era using the techniques that they used to get information.

Quote:
      No support, people should be able to smoke whatever they want, whos the government to say they cant or to raise the price of an item because it's unhealthy?
      You do realize smoking raises health care costs across the board, right? Especially in a system without socialized healthcare.

I am aware of this. However, I will not limit what one can use because health insurance is not mandatory. What next, ban pop?

Quote:
      Dont support weakening our military.
      It didn't really weaken it. If anything it strengthens us because it allows us to have Russia as an ally.

It weakens us when we destroy a third of our nuclear arsenal. Its not that we'd use the nuclear arsenal, it detours other nations from trying something to us. Have you ever noticed that when our military is at its peak, the world is calm? Once we start cutting, hell breaks out. World war 2 is a great example of that, Japan and Germany started building up their military while we slashed ours to bits. History is scattered with examples like that.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Ari Gold wrote:

Please show me where Obama said America is responsible for 9/11? Or do you mean his pastor? Though, if either of them did say that, they're partially right. Any person who's even slightly informed knows that we had intel that could have prevented 9/11, but we didn't take it seriously at the time. It was our fault to some extent.

And let me see this evidence that private charities can supply food for the hungry. Please, I'm begging to see it. The people who give most to charities are generally the people who would need them the most during a recession, so I can't really see how what you're saying makes any sort of sense whatsoever. A safety net is necessary unless you want millions of people starving to death inside your borders.

I was referring to his pastor. Millions never starved during any of the past recessions nor will millions starve now. Supply-Sided Economics will show you that without safety nets, the economy will surge.

Responding to your "points" in order.

1. People shouldn't need to work two jobs to survive. Do you not see that as a huge problem? Let me guess, you don't support raising the minimum wage?

2. We don't need a stronger national security. We spend more on our defense budget than the next 16 countries combined. We need to cut our defense budget in half.

3. So what? Obama got him, not Bush. Cry more, faggot.

4. Oh yeah, because that act really bans the usage of tobacco. What a maroon.

*Raising the minimum wage will lower the amount of people who get hired and it will make things cost more.

*Our military spending is on key with all of our enemies combined.

*You fail to see that Obama didn't do jack shit to find him.

*It does act as an ban, raise the cost of a certain item will make it harder to obtain until people eventually cannot afford it anymore. If I wanted to ban something, I'd make the cost of the item go up until people couldn't afford it.