The Military

• The Military

So this is something i've been wondering since i joined, but has anyone else here been in or is currently a member of the armed forces?

Further more is there anyone who is curious or has questions about what its like or how to get in or about recruiters and all that?

I'd be happy to answer those questions and i'd also like to add my milidudes. (girls in the military you are also a milidudes :/ )
      Why aren't you playing eve online? What could you possibly be doing that is more important than a video game?
    • Re: The Military

The bombest wrote:

I never been in the military. But I have a question.
      How do you feel fighting for your country?

Its a good feeling, its more of a feeling of accomplishment and pride than anything. Along with a feeling of belonging to something much larger than yourself.

Thats how it is for me anyway,.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

gobitethedust wrote:

I'm a college student and we have a subject called ROTC (also known as reserved officers training corps) here in Philippines, in my College. Do you also have it there?

We have ROTC here in the United states as well, however it might differ from your ROTC.
      Why aren't you playing eve online? What could you possibly be doing that is more important than a video game?