Why do people do bisexual stuff when they're straight?

• Re: Why do people do bisexual stuff when they're straight?

I'm not doing maths next year. We have a choice of stats or calc. Ew.
      I'm only doing Music, Media, Hospitality and English.
      Oh, and French in my own time.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Kissing girls IS fun! But I'm sure most people are bi-curious in the majority. Okay, true, in today's modern society, girl-on-girl action is considered hot, and I can't lie, it's fucking awesome! BUT, most of the time, I see bisexuality as more of a trend through girls than guys. Because, well, in my senior class, the amount of guys who are gay are at a minority. Now, the school as a whole, a very small minority, probably because if you're a gay guy, every other jock around thinks your nothing but a pussy. For some reason, it's so much better for girls. So don't ask me, because I see more conforming to trends through the emo-scene kids clique... so in my opinion, i can't quite tell who is bi-lesbian for REAL and who isn't...
      hm...

Phuck Buddy wrote:

girls kissing = the awesome

Guys kissing = The awesome.
      :D

And to the attention-seeking-whore thing, screw them. I kiss my boyfriend. xD
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

from experience i will say that the reasons for it are attention, money, or to help someone else that 'gets off' to that sort of thing... and i feel most people are bi-curious to some degree anyways... and someone else pointed it out earlier... most people here masturbate... if not.. well.. you're missing out on the simple pleasures in life... so if you touch yourself why are you afraid to touch someone else... i'm not saying people should be that way or anything... just saying... it's not a bad thing when people do it, and also explaining that there are some benifits to doing it in crowds... some girls go crazy when 2 guys kiss... or vise versa... not to mention... if it works.. use it as an anti-drug.
      ~ xoxoxo ~ Jeff ~ Texas ~ xoxoxo ~

hXc wrote:

As a musician, all I need to do is count to 4, and repeat. Why the fuck do I need to know about logs, and parabolas and shit like that. It makes no sense and isn't relevant to me.

"I can count to four and repeat; I'm a drummer!"

Haha. Sorry. Green Day moment.

ANYway..
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

More people are bisexual these days because it's become more acceptable. I believe loads of people have always been bi... but it was concidered a terrible thing in the past, so not as many people admitted it.

Some people do it for attencion... but not everyone.

My friend used to do it /: her and my my other friend Nadine (who is genuinly bisexual) used to make out and stuff... but she was "straight" remember /:
      [CENTER][/CENTER]