Indie Film to Reach out to LGBTQ kids/community

• Indie Film to Reach out to LGBTQ kids/community

Hi :)
      First of all I want to say this IS NOT spam. Promise. I'm a real person trying to reach out to you guys/gals in the hopes of showing you an indie film, Over Exit Out, that I've somehow had the great fortune to end up helping with.

It's pretty much saved me. My best friends and I are
      trying to put our all into a piece of art in the form of a full length movie just to capture the essence of our generation, in an authentic way. (Because what is more essential than the truth?) The struggles we have to face not only to get to the core of who we are, but to be able to BE who we really are, the diverse backgrounds we come from, the dreams we're trying to manifest.

Many of the characters in the film are intensely fighting for themselves and their friends, and, like many of us, they aren't your traditional heterosexual character, or even the homosexual/bi characters that are usually depicted as beinga one-dimensional product of their differences. These characters are real. They might even be you.

So, if you're curious and/or feel like making a dream happen, or if you would be so amazing as to give us feedback on what you think, you can check out our website over exit out . com
      OH
      , and you can easily find us on facebook or tumblr by simply typing in over exit out. You know where to find us, and we're anxiously awaiting your arrival with open arms.

If you've read this far, thank you. I mean really, thank you.

Any feedback would be immensely appreciated. I hope all of you lovelies are having a good night, and, if not, chin up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sinclair ().