Do you understand women?

• Re: Do you understand women?

Never try to understand women because either you'll fall in love with her or you'll go crazy :P no actually you have to try to think, listen to her when she talks to you try to be there be supportive if you're going to try to understand her don't because if she wants you for real she's going to tell you how she feels when she gets comfortable with you she'll share her problems with you her scerets her fears and you'll automtically be able to understand her see how she reacts to things and stuff but don not try to understand her its better to let go she herself will open up but do ask her what wrong with her if she hesitates give her time don't force her but sometimes a little forcing is good to. It makes her feels special like shes wanted. Hope this helped you. :)

We're not aliens fgs. We're human beings and most of us are relatively normal and not overboard like 'omg I broke a nail!', 'omg my shoes are dirty', 'omg lets go shopping'! We're not hard to work out for guys with common sense who have girls who aren't fucking pathetic.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

We're not aliens fgs. We're human beings and most of us are relatively normal and not overboard like 'omg I broke a nail!', 'omg my shoes are dirty', 'omg lets go shopping'! We're not hard to work out for guys with common sense who have girls who aren't fucking pathetic.

From one girl to another, CHILL.
      [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Life's a thousand yesterdays to learn from, a thousand tomorrows to plan for, and one today to be the best you can be.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]