Epic Rap Battles Of History[LYRICS]- Darth Vader/Adolf Hitler

• Epic Rap Battles Of History[LYRICS]- Darth Vader/Adolf Hitler

Narrator: EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! DARTH VADER VS! ADOOLF HITLERR
      : BEGIN

AH: I am Adolf Hitler,
      commander of third Reich. Little known fact, ALSO DOPE ON THE MIC.
      You are Vader with your little boots and cape. And an helmet to cover up that BURNT ASS FACE!
      You have the force to move objects, I am a force truly evil. I even went back in time to turn you back in the prequel. Cause look at you! You're not even a real person. I preferred you in space balls,the Rick Moranis version.

DV: You can't rhyme against the dark side of force! Why even bother?
      So many dudes been with your mom, who even knows if i'm your father?
      You pissed off little pr*ck with a Napoleon d*ck. You call that a Mustache?
      I call that dirty sanchez on your lips. YOU B*TCH! Let me remind you who you're messing with. I'm the mother f**er who invented this. I'm the original dark lord. You're like the sorcerer's apprentice. My storm troopers make yours. You look like someone took a piece of sh*t and cloned it.

AH: YOU STINK VADER! Your clothes smell something sour. You need to wash up Dawg! Here step in my shower! I'll turn all your friends against you, just my speeches breed haters. What's your light saber VS a clan of all your white neighbours?

DV: MOVE B*TCH! Suck my robot balls! Now take a step back so I can freeze yours off. A little Carbonite bath for your Goose-stepping ass. We will call my homeboy in Israel and see who's got the last laugh!

Narrator: WHO WON?
    • Re: Epic Rap Battles Of History[LYRICS]- Darth Vader/Adolf Hitler

Mrs. Butterworth wrote:

Fucking annoying font. Didn't read.

Narrator: EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! DARTH VADER VS! ADOOLF HITLERR BEGIN

AH: I am Adolf Hitler,
      commander of third Reich. Little known fact, ALSO DOPE ON THE MIC.
      You are Vader with your little boots and cape. And an helmet to cover up that BURNT ASS FACE!
      You have the force to move objects, I am a force truly evil. I even went back in time to turn you back in the prequel. Cause look at you! You're not even a real person. I preferred you in space balls,the Rick Moranis version.

DV: You can't rhyme against the dark side of force! Why even bother?
      So many dudes been with your mom, who even knows if i'm your father?
      You pissed off little prick with a Napoleon dick. You call that a Mustache?
      I call that dirty Sanchez on your lips. YOU BITCH! Let me remind you who you're messing with. I'm the mother f**er who invented this. I'm the original dark lord. You're like the sorcerer's apprentice. My storm troopers make yours. You look like someone took a piece of sh*t and cloned it.

AH: YOU STINK VADER! Your clothes smell something sour. You need to wash up Dawg! Here step in my shower! I'll turn all your friends against you, just my speeches breed haters. What's your light saber VS a clan of all your white neighbors?

DV: MOVE BITCH! Suck my robot balls! Now take a step back so I can freeze yours off. A little Carbonite bath for your Goose-stepping ass. We will call my homeboy in Israel and see who's got the last laugh!

Narrator: WHO WON?

The post was edited 4 times, last by aquarala: it wasnt the thing or...bvbbffgjsasfgddsdr ().