Are these girls serious???

• Are these girls serious???

So I just came out at school and some of the girls and friends are starting to treat me differently. One girl in particular is being a little too friendly towards me. I believe she's straight but the way she talks to me makes me wonder if she's curious or just being friendly and playing around. Today she told me I make her horny every time she sees me and say other flirtatious things but I can't really take her seriously because she always seem to laugh at the end. Then there's other girls that do the same exact thing she does but a little different. I know these girls are straight (I think) but now I'm starting to get a little confused. Are they just playing with my emotions and testing my sexuality or are they just playing around? How can I tell if a girl is actually flirting with me and how do I deal with the flirty/dirty jokes towards me? HELP IM REALLY CONFUSED.
    • Re: Are these girls serious???

They're joking. They're playing around AND testing your sexuality by playing. Trying to see if they can get a reaction out of you.
      Though I wouldn't say they're playing with your emotions, this is hardly emotion-related.
      You could tell if they were actually flirting, but it's obvious that they're joking around. I don't think many girls would tell you you make them horny every time they see you and actually MEAN it in a flirtatious way. They're fucking with you to see how will you react.
      How do you deal with them? You simply play along and do the same thing to them.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]