Nobody wants me

• Nobody wants me

Lately I've just been feeling worthless. My family judges me and is ashamed of me, my friends keep me I the dark leaving me to be the odd man out, and one of my really good friends no longer speaks to me for no reason. I don't know what I did. I try to get good grades, I'm nice to everyone, and I'm just trying so hard to be accepted. I feel so alone and there's nobody out there that really care about me. Even my parents are going to kick me out when I'm legal... All this hate makes me hate myself and most nights I sit in my room crying myself to sleep. I want to kill myself but I don't because I want to believe that there is hope and thinks will get better but each day that goes by, that's getting harder and harder to believe. I just really need someone that is there for me.. Plz help
    • Re: Nobody wants me

You two are being too hard on him. OP, I'm sorry you feel this way. Maybe you should drown your sorrows in video games! That's what I do!
      [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Life's a thousand yesterdays to learn from, a thousand tomorrows to plan for, and one today to be the best you can be.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Civilian17 wrote:

Lately I've just been feeling worthless.
      For momentary fixes when you feel like that, just do something to make yourself feel worth..ful! Bake some cookies or build a birdhouse.
      My family judges me and is ashamed of me
      For what?
      my friends keep me I the dark
      About what?
      trying so hard to be accepted.
      That's not a good thing. Just follow your own interests and you'll automatically cross paths with kindred spirits. The biggest regret I have about high school is taking elective subjects that I thought friends would take, rather than choosing subjects that were of interest to me.
      I just really need someone that is there for me.
      And your friends aren't? There for you in what way? Have you tried talking to them about how you feel?

The post was edited 2 times, last by cool_walking_ ().

Civilian17 wrote:

Lately I've just been feeling worthless. My family judges me and is ashamed of me, my friends keep me I the dark leaving me to be the odd man out, and one of my really good friends no longer speaks to me for no reason. I don't know what I did. I try to get good grades, I'm nice to everyone, and I'm just trying so hard to be accepted. I feel so alone and there's nobody out there that really care about me. Even my parents are going to kick me out when I'm legal... All this hate makes me hate myself and most nights I sit in my room crying myself to sleep. I want to kill myself but I don't because I want to believe that there is hope and thinks will get better but each day that goes by, that's getting harder and harder to believe. I just really need someone that is there for me.. Plz help

OKAY. FRIENDS SOLUTION. GET NEW FRIENDS. WITH PARENTS, DEAL WITH THEM FOR NOW AND WHEN YOU ARE LEGAL, YOU DO KINDA HAVE TO GET YOUR OWN LIFE. MAYBE YOU'LL MEET SOMEONE, BUT FIRST THING IS FIRST...WAKE UP TOMORROW OR MONDAY AND LOOK FORWARD AND WITH CONFIDENCE. STAND UP STRAIGHT AND JUST DO YOUR OWN THING. DON'T DEPEND ON YOUR SILLY FRIENDS.

What's the point in her parents being alive and not dying of cancer if they're bitches to her? Seriously. wtf. That's not something that you can use as an argument to prove that her life is not too bad. She isn't getting any benefits from them not having cancer currently.

And I don't see how it matters to her that there are people who have it worse.
      Other people having problems does not make her problems any smaller or less hurtful.

Having food and a place to live does not mean you should, or will be happy. It's not enough. If it was, no one would even bother to form relationships, friendships, or basically to do anything but eat and sit around. But food and roofs don't make people truly happy nor do they fulfil someone's life.

It's stupid as fuck to even think that it works that way.

Most people need much more than food and a roof to be happy.
      And if she doesn't have what she needs for happiness, it's perfectly normal to feel bad about it.

You need new friends, Civilian. Your parents are not really kind or supportive, I'd say, considering the fact they want to kick you out as soon as you're legal. Friends that you have can't even be called friends. Try meeting new people and befriending them, because that's what you need now - to change the group of people you spend your time with. When you do that, you will feel differently because the people you're with affect you a lot. You need support, and people that care about you. You're not getting that from your parents or your so called "friends", so you should get new people in your life that will not make you feel bad as the ones you have now do.
      Good luck. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Sweetie... this isn't right. :( You are never as worthless as people try to tell you. You need to make good friends, better friends, who will love you for who you are, not for who you're trying to be

Never let anyone else tell you that you don't have any right to feel sad. If you can't feel sad because someone else has it worse, how can you ever feel happy, when others have it better? Don't try and bury it. Talk about it, to people who can help you

I don't know how old you are, but a lot of people feel as alienated as you do at some point. You aren't alone. It gets better, I promise you

Come here :hugs:
      My romantic ex: "Life sucks, so should you"

Civilian17 wrote:

Things will get better man. One of these days you're going to look back on everything and realize that life is a gift.
      Signature removed by staff. You must have 50 posts in order to post a link in your signature.