Still unsure...

• Still unsure...

I wrote the following post more than 3 years ago, when I was still in high school.

"I have been going to school with this one kid since i was 8. One of my best friends, he's always been very good looking. Since i started getting horny and masturbating, I've thought about him a lot. I think about his body, him shirtless, getting naked on top of him, etc. Now this might seem like I'm obviously bisexual.The thing is, I never think about giving him blow jobs or anal sex. I don't even think about kissing him. I only think about his body and my body and being on top of him.
      Also, I've never been attracted to another guy. Not one. And i am very attracted to girls and have gone all the way with girls and enjoy it alot. So i don't know what the deal is: am I bi or what?"

Soo.... UPDATE: i'm 18, in a 15-month relationship with a girl at college, have still never had a gay experience or considered it with anyone else... but I still masturbate thinking of my friend once a month. I even sometimes look at old photos of us when we were 15 and 16 and 17 when I do it... I just love his chest and arms, nothing above the shoulders. It's insane. And his back and lower body I guess too...

AM I COMPLETELY FUCKED UP? or just horny? whats gooood..?
    • Re: Still unsure...

i would probably just say its hormones
      seeing as you have not actually experimented with a guy i wouldnt let it worry you
      its probably just an inner fantasy that makes you feel good and you masturbate to it
      sometimes i masturbate thinking about my boyfriend brother... or some of my close guy friends... but i wouldnt consider doing anything with any of them
      just go ahead with what your doing
      as long as its not effecting the relationship your currently having i wouldn't let it bother you :)
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]