How can I improve myself???

• How can I improve myself???

Hi, I am new here and I don't know how to work this site so please forgive me if I am doing something wrong.

Recently I have been the meanest and rudest person ever. I worry and stress way to much it has gotten to the point where I am thinking about suicide.

I really hate my dad (I don't want to continue to hate him though). He's a liar and a cheater. He doesn't help my mom with me at all. All he does is get drunk and high with his stupid, ugly, stanky friends! He was in jail for the first few years of my life and got out about 2--1 year(s) ago. We don't have a good relationship at all. I don't call him and he rarely calls me. He's always asking my mom for some money because he's broke and can't keep a job! I know this sounds harsh but it's the truth. I wish he would stop being so dumb and start acting like he's got some sense. All my friends dad's spoil them and take them places and treat them well but not my dad he's a bum and only cares about himself. Him drinking and smoking has really messed him up. He has horrible teeth and their about to fall out and he's only in his 30's! He has horrible acne...And I hope and pray to God that my skin doesn't end up like his. I really do!

I'm tired of being a loner! I have ZERO FRIENDS, and I that. Nobody talks to me. Everybody else is hanging out with their friends going to the mall, movies and etc. while I'm at home all depressed and worried. Everytime I try to become friends with somebody something always go wrong. I'm really tired of this!

I'M UGLY! I'm like the ugliest chick in the world. No guys like me or find me attractive! I never had a boy druel all over me. They always consider me to be ugly and unattractive, which is true. Everybody else my age has a boyfriend/girlfriend that they get to spend their life with meanwhile I'm all lonely.

School is a headache. The work they give me is wayyyyy to hard. I do online school and the work is so hard that is has gotten to the point where I don't even do the work. I just skimp through the lesson and get it over with. I try and try to understand but I just can't! UGH!

I'm not affectionate. I don't really say I love you a lot. I don't give hugs or kisses unless your super adorable! I want to be affectionate, I really do.

Please help...
      I want to live a happier life!:(:(
    • Re: How can I improve myself???

I'd say you're hopeless.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

To the person who neg repped me saying "dont reply if your gonna act like an idiot" uhm... I was being serious.

This person hates her father, and he seems like a deadbeat so there's probably not much that's going to change there.

She claims she has zero friends, and that it's not because she doesn't try. Not much is going to change there either.

"school is a headache" well it's not going to get easier.

"I'm not affectionate" a lot of people aren't.

Like come on, what the fuck should I have said?

Sound's like you have low self confidence. If I was you I would try looking at the silver lining in life. Beauty if on the inside,making friend's is easy just be nice and try to get along with your parent's and don't be rude. That's really the best and only advice I can give you,best of luck and hope this help's.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

low self esteem= no happiness in life
      without self esteem you my friend are going to have nothing but a troublesome life
      I dont know what your expecting us to say to you.... to help you

but heres a start
      drop your attitude... try and be nice... respect your dad and the fact you have a roof over your head,clothes on your back, food in your belly
      because where would you be without him. so what parents can he nasty its apart of growing up
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find ways to keep yourself busy. Maybe find a part-time job, join a club, participate in a sport, teach yourself something new such as programming or guitar, the list is endless.
      Looks are not everything (well, they are sort of) but you should concentrate on your studies more than anything else, you're not always going to be doing work that you enjoy doing but TOUGH, that's life and millions of others have been through the same thing.

Think of it like this, if you find a job and do good in school, you can move out away from your dad, but if you keep this attitude it's only going to get worse...

Stay positive. :)

agrace125 wrote:

Hi, I am new here and I don't know how to work this site so please forgive me if I am doing something wrong.

Recently I have been the meanest and rudest person ever. I worry and stress way to much it has gotten to the point where I am thinking about suicide.

I really hate my dad (I don't want to continue to hate him though). He's a liar and a cheater. He doesn't help my mom with me at all. All he does is get drunk and high with his stupid, ugly, stanky friends! He was in jail for the first few years of my life and got out about 2--1 year(s) ago. We don't have a good relationship at all. I don't call him and he rarely calls me. He's always asking my mom for some money because he's broke and can't keep a job! I know this sounds harsh but it's the truth. I wish he would stop being so dumb and start acting like he's got some sense. All my friends dad's spoil them and take them places and treat them well but not my dad he's a bum and only cares about himself. Him drinking and smoking has really messed him up. He has horrible teeth and their about to fall out and he's only in his 30's! He has horrible acne...And I hope and pray to God that my skin doesn't end up like his. I really do!

I'm tired of being a loner! I have ZERO FRIENDS, and I that. Nobody talks to me. Everybody else is hanging out with their friends going to the mall, movies and etc. while I'm at home all depressed and worried. Everytime I try to become friends with somebody something always go wrong. I'm really tired of this!

I'M UGLY! I'm like the ugliest chick in the world. No guys like me or find me attractive! I never had a boy druel all over me. They always consider me to be ugly and unattractive, which is true. Everybody else my age has a boyfriend/girlfriend that they get to spend their life with meanwhile I'm all lonely.

School is a headache. The work they give me is wayyyyy to hard. I do online school and the work is so hard that is has gotten to the point where I don't even do the work. I just skimp through the lesson and get it over with. I try and try to understand but I just can't! UGH!

I'm not affectionate. I don't really say I love you a lot. I don't give hugs or kisses unless your super adorable! I want to be affectionate, I really do.

Please help...
      I want to live a happier life!:(:(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Lets [COLOR="Red"]Rocket[/COLOR]!

Heather;1063056508 wrote:

One of the best members.

Best Friend;1063065528 wrote:

You are the best member.

It sounds like you are feeling down..and feeling bad about yourself. One of the best way to get rid of all these negative feelings is to find someone and just talk. A teacher, therapist, anyone you trust. Just letting out your feelings to another person will relieve you of so much built up pressure.

Try finding a volunteer opportunity, community activity, find a hobby, or try reaching one of your dreams. Getting out of the old "rut" and starting something new to work for will give you a new environment, something to look forward to each day, and you'll meet new people.

Love yourself the way you are. Remember, there is no "ideal" or "perfect". Everyone is an individual and unique, and be proud of that.

1. All the girlfriends/boyfriends around you are not going to last forever let alone 5 years, guaranteed.
      2. I was ugly as sin up until I finished development and learned to take care of myself (~20 years old)
      3. My father left my mother and I several times, never really saw him. Last I heard, he knocked up a bunch of Chinese hookers.

You are not alone. Just keep your chin up. Since your confidence is a bit low its a perfect time to take a look at yourself and ask yourself, "How do you see yourself in 5 years?". Then ask yourself, "How would I like to be in 5 years?". Start taking care of yourself (How you dress, hygiene, sleeping patterns, how you use your time, etc), start studying in the books and apply for jobs that will help in self-development (AKA waitressing is great for learning how to communicate, sales is a great way to learn how to cope with rejection, etc).

Hold on in there! Use your downs as your advantage.