Belly Fats...

• Re: Belly Fats...

Abdominal crunch's,diet or drink lot's of water. That's what I did to get down to a size 34 and I used to be a size 42. Trust me it work's.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

These guys are wrong, sorry :P I've been doing fitness training and the likes for a long time now. All these abdominal exercises only work the muscles, but you are not going to see these muscles if you have that layer of fat in front. The only way to burn it off is to do cardio. Lots of cardio. If you don't have time to visit the gym then I suggest doing high intensity workout training. It's really simple and you don't need a gym. Just go to a track or even do it around your block. What I do is I start of with a light jog for 50m, then I sprint for 50m, then jog another 50m and then back to sprinting, and I do this for about 5 jogs and 5 sprints. If this is too much, you can substitute the jog for walking. Do this workout maybe three times a week and you should be burning off that fat in no time.

Also, eat healthy, there is no point in burning fat if you will just re gain it at dinner or something. Eat lots of green vegetables for dinner, and fruits for breakfast or lunch.

Bhenji wrote:

These guys are wrong, sorry :P I've been doing fitness training and the likes for a long time now. All these abdominal exercises only work the muscles, but you are not going to see these muscles if you have that layer of fat in front. The only way to burn it off is to do cardio. Lots of cardio. If you don't have time to visit the gym then I suggest doing high intensity workout training. It's really simple and you don't need a gym. Just go to a track or even do it around your block. What I do is I start of with a light jog for 50m, then I sprint for 50m, then jog another 50m and then back to sprinting, and I do this for about 5 jogs and 5 sprints. If this is too much, you can substitute the jog for walking. Do this workout maybe three times a week and you should be burning off that fat in no time.

Also, eat healthy, there is no point in burning fat if you will just re gain it at dinner or something. Eat lots of green vegetables for dinner, and fruits for breakfast or lunch.

Excatly!

There are no workouts that will burn only belly fat. Your body stores fat all over your body. So you will have to do cardio atleast 20 minutes a day and eat more healty. On the bad side the fat that is stored on belly is last to get removed from your body.

Good luck!