I need help....might kill myself

• Re: I need help....might kill myself

and you are wanting to kill yourself over that?
      I am sorry to say but that is a poor pathetic excuse to even consider taking your life
      granted I am sure that you are very stressed out about what has happened.. and it wasn't new you wanted to hear but can't you just accept that he/ she or whoever is now happy and had found someone they can be happy with. ok from what i gathered the love of your life got a sex change and is now a woman. yes accepting that can be hard. trust me I have been there when my bestfriend came out to me that he wanted to be a guy.
      you need to let it go. this person is no longer apart of your life and by you holding on your just making things harder for yourselves
      I am not trying to be mean... sorry If I came off harsh in the beginning but I am only trying to make a clear point... suicide should only be a last resort... well it should never be considered because I am not trying to convince you to kill yourself. I am trying to help you
      message me if you ever wanna talk. I am on here pretty much 24/7 so if you need anybody to talk to just send me a shout.
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xxemobladexx wrote:

and you are wanting to kill yourself over that?
      I am sorry to say but that is a poor pathetic excuse to even consider taking your life
      granted I am sure that you are very stressed out about what has happened.. and it wasn't new you wanted to hear but can't you just accept that he/ she or whoever is now happy and had found someone they can be happy with. ok from what i gathered the love of your life got a sex change and is now a woman. yes accepting that can be hard. trust me I have been there when my bestfriend came out to me that he wanted to be a guy.
      you need to let it go. this person is no longer apart of your life and by you holding on your just making things harder for yourselves
      I am not trying to be mean... sorry If I came off harsh in the beginning but I am only trying to make a clear point... suicide should only be a last resort... well it should never be considered because I am not trying to convince you to kill yourself. I am trying to help you
      message me if you ever wanna talk. I am on here pretty much 24/7 so if you need anybody to talk to just send me a shout.

i just caNT TAKE IT ANYMORE :(:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(

what can't you take
      I know it hurts seeing someone you once loved move on and change themselves i know cause i have been through it. you need to do what is best for yourself and move on

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

stop holding onto the past as well. its not worth dwelling over
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xxemobladexx wrote:

what can't you take
      I know it hurts seeing someone you once loved move on and change themselves i know cause i have been through it. you need to do what is best for yourself and move on

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

stop holding onto the past as well. its not worth dwelling over

i have nno firends irl :/

ronith wrote:

the worse part is he is telling everoyne my secrets

so i got back at him and posted stuff about him

i am sorry to say but you just made yourself look like an ass
      instead of being the responsible mature one and leaving what enough alone you just added fuel to the fire
      sorry to say but looks like things are gonna get a hell of alot worse for you
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:lol: Pathetic and selfish reason to want to commit suicide. You're too immature to even talk too and encourage not to commit suicide. You seriously have not thought this through. I was going to say 'why choose a permanent decision over a temporary problem' but it's not even a problem. You've turned it into one. He's not going to be the only guy you'll ever love so don't be a fucking idiot over this. Move the fuck on and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
      Committing suicide is such a selfish act. Imagine writing that reason in your suicide for your devastated mother to read. Even she'd think what a fucking idiot.
      No friends? I have no friends. It's not the end of the world and you'll be surprised at how stress free your life is without any.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hann. ().

Sweetie, I understand that this must be tough for you. It's difficult to see somebody you love change everything. But this is something that you CAN survive. Try talking to this friend. Maybe they don't realize what you're going through hearing the news. Maybe there was something about this friend that you didn't know that caused them to change. But don't kill yourself over a problem with much simpler solutions. I'm here for you if you need to talk.

And as for everyone here being quite mean to ronith, you really aren't being fair. Sure, it's not exactly a reason to commit suicide, but she came here for help and all you're doing is possibly making things worse. If you don't want to help her, then you shouldn't be posting anything on this thread. Why cause more pain to someone who is already going through enough?

-MB
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Blue"] Everybody deserves a [COLOR="Magenta"]BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AMAZING [/COLOR] life. If you don't have that, go out and fight for what you deserve!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]